guest is spamming

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjarne, we need more moderators. We are getting more and more like death threats, poison threads and stuff in this forum. I know its hard for you to do your job alone, but should this forum have more moderators?

SadRabbit said:
Bjarne, we need more moderators. We are getting more and more like death threats, poison threads and stuff in this forum. I know its hard for you to do your job alone, but should this forum have more moderators?

Yeah, really. This dude is starting to piss me off...

It's gone. Sometimes threads get lost in the list, so please report the thread or single post by clicking on the "report" icon on the posting and it will come to our attention. Otherwise, we just have to read every and every post to see what's going on. (When it's obvious it makes it easier, but again, some threads get pushed down the list when real threads are used and are bumped up)

Thanks teach. Its hard on you to moderate the forum and keep it going. Keep up the good work =)

Er guys, troll invasion alert....haha, time for the you sweet people to kill and rid of those trolls.

SadRabbit said:
Er guys, troll invasion alert....haha, time for the you sweet people to kill and rid of those trolls.

no im not im just describing wat ppl are been saying in pictures wats wrong wit that. U know when they talk about sex, why not potray sex in pictures to make it real. so i dont know wat ur on about.

Guest stop spaming then. Guest, you know what...mind me but...you see the road outside your house...stand it the middle of it, don't walk away until some truck runs you over ya. Save the world from your crap. Do us a favor.

awh. i love this forum 2 much 2 leave..hope sweet viki says as well. If wanting to have sex makes me a whore; i'm a whore!

as 4 you guest. (this is me being wicked)

I guess this is your way of venting. I'm really sorry that whatever happened with you happened! It's not like I have the answers to your pain (if you are in pain). Maybe this seems like a solution now.. focusing your energy on finding rude pictures to post on a lonely site (which i suppose you found because you are lonely). But after all of this is done you'll probably find yourself still bitter and still lonely.

Maybe.... atleast, if you have morals and you're upset at the rest of the world cause we don't follow em, find ways to either understand why the world doesnt follow your morals so that you can accept us (and be happy) or focus your energy on trying to make the world understand why your morals are what they are (so that you can influence people in the right way and be happy).

this my opinion at least. Cus while it may feel good now... venting the way you are will leave you still in pain after you get tired of being ignored (which will happen eventually).

like i say, I'm really sorry that you were hurt and are in pain; you probably never deserved it, and it's okay to vent.. just work on healing as well...or at least try. Cause I'd hate for you to remain in pain.
oka, good luck!

also if there is anyway for the moderators to delete all rude post and post with my name plz do so (i mean if you can...i would reeeeeeeeealy appreciate that)!

Too bad you can't somehow contact there ISP when they do lame honeysuckle like this or even better would be really cool if you could find their home address or something like that.

Latest posts

Back