New apartment new hope

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm happy to say I just moved. I've been homeless for 9 months.
Its been really tough for me I lost my job some time ago and scraping up money has been really hard. Things are starting to look up for me. This new apartment is good compared to the hell hole of a shelter I just moved away from. It was rat infested and poorly maintained. This new place seems like heaven in comparison. I've been pretty depressed these last few months it seems things are looking up for me. I have a few pics taken the day after I moved in.

Photo0130.jpg

Photo0128.jpg

awww honey..... ((((((((((HAven))))))))))

Im so thrilled that things are looking up for you!!
Nice apartment by the way. :) Looks very comfortable.

That sounds great and the place looks nice.

I'm happy to hear that things have been moving forward for you! Congrats on the new apartment. :)

this is wonderful.
I hope this will be the beginning of a good change for you.

And - everyone that said that it looks like a warm, awesome place is right. It looks great

Holy crap dude, you've got a nice pad! At least compared to any place I've had. Look, even the fridge is smiling in the kitchen shot!

I hope you have a job to pay for it, though... :)

I didn't see this thread until now either.

Congrats Haven! You've made progress.

Love the sunflowers on the dining room table. :)

This side is open to search. To dispaly all of our new desire area apartments, apartments, townhouses, and rental housing, simply generate a open for the site account. We value your privacy and only use your e-mail address to send to you in your search of the apartment rental, items. To view more recent rental apartments new hope to start searching [removed], an area of your apartment finder new hope!

A namesake haven. Looks very nice. Congrats. Me, I'm still lookin'. Thankfully my brother lets me crash his couch. All I'm looking for is some mediocre sense of tranquility and silence. Mildew, I can deal with, and certainly have. Neighbours, not so much.

Latest posts

Back