BANNED FOR NO REASON

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
I GOT BANNED FROM THE CHAT FOR NO REASON I DID NOT GET AN EXPLANATION OR ANYTHING LILEY IS ******* THAT FAGGOT ASS ***** ASS COWARD ABOUT TO GET HIS ASS BEAT AARON BEHIND MY BACK EVERYONE ON THE CHAT WAS A RETARDED ASS BLANK ASS MINDED NON SOPIHSTICATED MINDED PERSON LIKKE I AM EXCEPT FOR MINTYMINT HE WAS SMART BUT I WAS TRYING TO GET HELP IN THERE AND YOU REJECTD ME UNLIKE YOUR MOTHER

u wore insulting and making fun saying us we are dum anow u calll as assis -_-

sigh this kids of today

Poor Aaron :( I love him he's the bestest ever. He's got shiny hair. (((GOO)))

This thread alone is proof of why you were banned. You're a rude, vulgar, and obnoxious boy and you need some serious mental help.
Insulting people in the forum isn't going to get you brownie points either.

whatever. you were only there for like 45 minutes rabbit i was there for like 8 hours so you don't lknow what led me to being so rude. you don't know anything about my problems little girl.

Yeah Peter come over here. :p

But you missed Milton, though.

Oh and um Milton, dude, chill. We want you to get help.

I don't care what your problems are, that makes no excuse for the vulgarity you displayed in chat. Quit being such a child. No one has to wallow in YOUR pity party just because YOU are. Get over yourself.

just ******* forget it ******* forget the whole godm **** mother ******* thing fresia it gffucking everything ******* delete my fducking picture and every post paragrgaph sentence word letter comma period qiuestions mark exclamation point apostrapyh and anything else that needs ot be deleted im rpobably gonna ******* kill myself hylkhlkgt don't act like you know me you can never get inside my brain i am ******* brilliant no one wil ever be a ble to help me or do anything sor sau anything that will make any difference i am smarter than al of you morons combined

Wow, that's a lot of fucks.... (hehe)

Peter Lorre should definitely come into chat :D

Peter, please come to chat. :D

Also, Milton, change your attitude. You were pretty cool last time I met you. What the hell happened? You called me a ***** twice if that helps you understand why you were banned. Dude, chin up and stop being a sore loser.

Well...I'm not Peter Lorre but I was there yesterday when you asked to be removed from chat. I mean, YOU asked to be removed. No one else did that for you. And actually you were quite more civil about it yesterday - I thought you just wanted to move on quietly. But one can never know what goes on behind the scenes always, so I hope you find peace and solace in something else. But prefferably not by trying to inflame people to "rise against" so to speak.

^^ Apparently, I'm a 35 Chinese woman in Canada. And not genius enough for Milton. :(

EDIT: I was responding to Floffy's. And yes Milton did ask for all his posts to be deleted. And his picture. Like 2-3 hours ago.

Wow...after reading all that I'm surprised you haven't been banned from the site yet. 8 hours in chat? Maybe it's time to seek some professional help, I'm not being rude or sarcastic just honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back