Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fill in the blanks
When the story broke, it was too late-breaking news worthy to pass up, but it had already been debunked.

That ______ to ______ ok.
You know what man?  I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they’re going and hook up with them later. ~ Mitch Hedberg
That quickly went from completely illegal to ok.

______ made me ______ eventhough ______ would have ______...
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
The muggers' punches made me dizzy and unresponsive even though I would have liked to crack their skulls open with my fists.

___ spiders ___ mouth.
Well, spiders use to be tiny, but this one was so big I thought I could see its mouth.

Only after _____, all the _____ really learned to appreciate _____.
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
Only after long contemplation, all the pieces fell into place and Ed really learned to appreciate contemplating.

Please remind ________ without thinking _______.
You know what man?  I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they’re going and hook up with them later. ~ Mitch Hedberg
Please remind me that diablerizing a kindred without thinking of the fact that it is a Malkavian is a bad idea... hehehehe....

Many had told the minister _______ would most likely get it fired. The minister instead _____.
Off course, we are.

Many had told the minister that preaching in the nude would most likely get it fired. The minister instead wore shoes and a hat.

The next time I try __________ I'll be sure to _________ instead of __________ .
The next time I try Sushi I'll be sure to cook it instead of eating it raw .

If I ever decide to ______, please be sure to remind me that______-.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss
If I ever decide to kill myself, please be sure to remind met that my next life might be that of a naked mole rat.

________ isn’t as much fun as _________, but it sure does feel better.