Who are your favorite bands?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They change, but right now I'd say NoFx, Bad religion and Ace of Base.

I like Bright Eyes, This Shins, and Radiohead a lot.

Oh and need I mention Muse, Coldplay, U2, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Spock's Beard, Opeth, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Who, The Police...

I could go on!

Boston, Aerosmith, Barenaked Ladies, Coldplay, The Cure, The Strokes, Bloc Party, Led Zeppelin, Oasis

Iced Earth and Metallica
A lot of others bands are awesome too, but these are the best to me.

Breaking Benjamin, 40 Below Summer, Spineshank, 32 Leaves, We are the Fallen, Earshot, Metallica, Marrok, 36 Crazy Fists... \m/(>_<)

Bon Jovi, Bon Jovi, Bon Jovi or and Bon Jovi......:D

Maybe U2, Michael Buble, Guns and Roses, Jessie J, David Guetta, Frank Sinatra, Queen, I could go one for hours...but I won't!

I saw Blind Melon in the mid 90s, they were supporting Bob Dylan. Pretty alright if I remember.....but I don't really remember. Off to YouTube....

Most of my favourite music is sung by solo artists, but since the thread title specifically states 'bands'...

The Smiths
The Cure
10,000 Maniacs
The Stone Roses
The Distillers
Less Than Jake
Metallica pre-1992
Guns 'N' Roses

I also have a nostalgic love of most early 90's Death Metal/Grindcore.

Favourite Band- The Misfits (original Danzig line-up)

Are bands/artists interchangeable here?
Tim Buckley, Marvin Gaye, Isley Brothers, George Clinton, Bootsy Collins.

the Grateful Dead
Steve Miller Band
AC/DC
Black Sabbath (the early stuff)
but my favorite one of all is

ZZ Top

"They come runnin' just as fast as they can / 'Cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"! Hill, Gibbons & Beard will rule forever. :D

Latest posts

Back