Hello everyone, just decided to join today :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

Hello everyone, I've been visiting this place for awhile now and I think this forum will help me out a lot. I feel pretty left out sometimes and feel very different from other people cause I'm so shy. I may be 29 but I still feel very young, I even look young still and people still believe I'm 18 years old. Pretty much been lonely all my life and I hope I can find some friends on here and discuss things that bother me. Just want to join a forum where people will understand how I feel and won't judge me. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on here. :) Look forward to hearing from you all!!

Thank you, I'm enjoying it here already. I'll post more but first I'd like to meet everyone who replies to my thread. :) Thank you for welcoming me here.

Awww wow thanks!! :) You're all very sweet indeed. Glad to be here. I think this place will help me a lot when I'm feeling lonely and out of place. Looking forward to making new friends here.

You're not alone! I look younger then I am too :D

Welcome to A Lonely Life. Stick around and have some fun!

I see you've been around for quite a few days already, but I'll still welcome you. Welcome! :D

I like your avatar, where/what's it from?

Aww thank you all again! As for my avatar it's Lucy from Elfen Lied. It's an anime, I'd put the link up but normally forums don't allow that. Search for it on google! You'll see more info about it.

Latest posts

Back