I Am Cutting Myself Off From Everyone.. The Only Way I know Now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Retrospective81

I am done with this world, this 'sick' society and people. Yes 99.9% of people who are deluded, self obsessed, selfish and rude.

I am becoming more reclusive and starting to resent having to interact with the disease that's known as humanity.

I'm sick of this world of religion, war and politics. The little 'games' the illuminate duped so many into supporting.

I'm tired of living in a authoritarian society where people are nosy and self righteous and think they are better than anyone else and are quick to point the finger, insult you or just ignore your existence if you don't fit in with their 'brainwashed' views and perceptions.

I feel I don't belong in this world today and have always felt like this.

I no longer even want to look at people bar my own family which is thankfully very small.

So yes, I consider myself excluded from society, because maybe all along, I was.

From this point on I see people as voids. I don't need them. I definateley don't need friends after all the emotional heartache and turmoil they have put me through. I see everyone as having an agenda and out to screw you in every way for their ill gains and perverted pleasure.

Society. Go and jump off a cliff. You've nothing to offer me. Nothing worthwhile.

You dissapoint me.

I don't know how, and that's none of my bussiness, but it appears you have been destroyed by something. And now have become what you seem to hate. You hate people pointing fingers and insulting, yet you point your finger at humanity and your friends who i know have fought for you. You blame it on them, and call society the disease without looking at yourself.

You can't improve the world man, you can only improve yourself, i thought you knew that. Don't succumb to society, if you do, then you are nothing better than the thralls you hate. You can be stronger than that man, get up and keep fighting!

Besides, you don't hate humanity. If you really did you wouldn't be posting this here.

Im sorry. Im just depressed... Among other tins I've been having bouts of anger at work and feeling the NWO are out to et me.

They're not out to get you specifically. The thought of that is a product of your state of mind.

They did get to you though, as you've broken down and are now blaming on them. That is probably a way for them to break would-be opponents.

Don't be sorry to me either, there is no reason whatsoever for that. Stand up and fight, i know you can. Look at yourself to improve yourself, and don't let yourself be destroyed by external factors. Live to live, not to suffer.

Like I've said so many times before, Retro. Sighs.. think Rosebolt sums it up.. I guess. Why let all that get to you. Let them all go fresia themselves. Take what you have, even if there is no one else around (then keep making new friends) and just live your life for yourself? You don't owe anyone anything, and no one owes you anything.

Anyway, I shall say no more.

Sounds like to me that you're attributing what a few did to you to the entire human population. Maybe you got betrayed by someone you trusted? I'm not gonna pretend I know what you're going through, but I encourage you to let all of your anger out. I personally enjoy running, but it can be anything you can vent on. Then I hope you slowly open up and meet new people, because believe me, if there are actually nice, genuinely good-hearted people out there. Can't say that I'm one of them, but I've met a couple in my life and I'm sure there are a few around you as well.

Just make sure you think about what you're really angry at... And that you find a good way to cope with it. Don't rush this and take it slowly. You'll find that there are people out there that aren't what you describe.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I'm trying to change things. Trying to be more positive.

Retrospective81 said:
Thanks guys for the feedback. I'm trying to change things. Trying to be more positive.

I would say 50% of people are 'good' and worth knowing !

duff said:
Retrospective81 said:

I would say 50% of people are 'good' and worth knowing !

Is this some psychometric scale of good/bad that I don't know about? :D

Poguesy said:
fresia the world and everyone in it!

Whoop!

Wasn't that my line? Well not fresia the world - it didn't do anything wrong. fresia them who are just out to bring negativity into it. What can you do?

Walley's comment and my response deleted (sulky face) What's with the unexpected mod activity.

Thanks for all the responses so far. I'm trying to heal. Feelin SLIHTLY better.

rdor said:
Walley's comment and my response deleted (sulky face) What's with the unexpected mod activity.

Sorry to disappoint you but there have been no posts deleted from this thread.

It'd just a bad idea. As much as human beings tend to be pains most of the time, we are social creatures.

Latest posts

Back