Looking for female loner companionship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This might be a long shot, but here it goes.

I'm a 29 year old male. I'm a pretty hard core loner. I've been on my own now for about seven years, living by myself and chasing my ambitions. I've lived abroad, completed a Masters, and realized many of my goals. But my relationships have suffered and I don't have many close friends anymore.

I'd be interested in making friends with a female out there who also identifies as a loner. Strictly platonic. I just need someone to talk to who gets what it is to be a loner. I don't especially enjoy talking to guys for whatever reason. Still haven't figured that one out, probably related to social anxiety and insecurity issues.

A little bit about myself - I consider myself to be pretty cultured. I am an avid fan of music, art, and film. I can read ancient texts and extract nuances from them. I tend to gravitate toward the darker side of life. I love horror films and depressive music.

So yeah, if you would like someone along these lines to chat with over instant messages, feel free to drop me a line. I'm afraid I won't be very present on these forums, though they seem like a pretty cool place to hang out.

Have a great day everyone. :D

Welcome to the... oh nevermind; I'm male.

Lol...

Welcome to the forum Lost_in_necropolis and good luck with what you're looking for here.

Hey there. I'm 32, female, do not enjoy being alone, but typically only enjoy one on one companionship. What part of the world are you in or are you looking for an online buddy?

Lost_in_necropolis said:
This might be a long shot, but here it goes.hya im 21 year old female i too am a loner as im a med student, im living in a private med school,so strict here so i have to sneak online

I'm a 29 year old male. I'm a pretty hard core loner. I've been on my own now for about seven years, living by myself and chasing my ambitions. I've lived abroad, completed a Masters, and realized many of my goals. But my relationships have suffered and I don't have many close friends anymore.

I'd be interested in making friends with a female out there who also identifies as a loner. Strictly platonic. I just need someone to talk to who gets what it is to be a loner. I don't especially enjoy talking to guys for whatever reason. Still haven't figured that one out, probably related to social anxiety and insecurity issues.

A little bit about myself - I consider myself to be pretty cultured. I am an avid fan of music, art, and film. I can read ancient texts and extract nuances from them. I tend to gravitate toward the darker side of life. I love horror films and depressive music.

So yeah, if you would like someone along these lines to chat with over instant messages, feel free to drop me a line. I'm afraid I won't be very present on these forums, though they seem like a pretty cool place to hang out.

Have a great day everyone. :D

Latest posts

Back