Strangers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironwill88

Reaction score
Thinks have happened in my life that make me distrust strangers. I'm nervous around women cause the family member who was my baby sitter physically abused me among other types of abuse. I'm shy around women because most of the times I've been friends with them they use me for whatever they need. Unfortunately not s*x. I think my mom might end up being the only woman who ever loved me. I guess being broke and disabled don't help much. If someone trusted me I know I could show em I know how to love. Never been with a woman or had a girlfriend.
If only I could tell her to ask the street about my word and honesty. If I told any girl that I bet they wouldent talk to me. I've slept with a pistol since I was a teen. Wonder what it would be like to sleep with a woman instead?

Ironwill88 said:
Thinks have happened in my life that make me distrust strangers. I'm nervous around women cause the family member who was my baby sitter physically abused me among other types of abuse. I'm shy around women because most of the times I've been friends with them they use me for whatever they need. Unfortunately not s*x. I think my mom might end up being the only woman who ever loved me. I guess being broke and disabled don't help much. If someone trusted me I know I could show em I know how to love. Never been with a woman or had a girlfriend.
If only I could tell her to ask the street about my word and honesty. If I told any girl that I bet they wouldent talk to me. I've slept with a pistol since I was a teen. Wonder what it would be like to sleep with a woman instead?
Fairly similar to sleeping with a pistol in my experience other than it usually takes two months for them to get around to pulling the trigger...but that aside you may need to place yourself in safe situations where there is a possibility of meeting others including women.

Believe me, you're very fortunate your mother wasn't also an abuser. Take my word for this as well, sex is highly overrated.

I may have said this in another post. But, as soon as you physically force yourself to find someone is the time where you will actually be yourself and may do so. Being nervous around the opposite sex is very common. One can be in his or her most comfortable state when you are doing something you enjoy. Perhaps pursue a hobby you enjoy most, sports, photography, or anything else. I find it very easy to meet others who have the same interest. Then you do less of mmmm so what do you like to do questions and more of hey how did you do that can you show me. Best place to do this is meet up groups. Look it up, join one, and have fun.

Latest posts

Back