Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not seeing Youtube videos
Hi lovely new theme thank you. I tend to stay in the entertainment forum and I do not see the posted youtube videos unless I go into reply mode then they show up. If this has been reported or in wrong section my apologies. ^.^
'The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line.'
Yes, we're aware of it. Not sure when it'll be sorted it, however.
Roasting Fire - No Rules, free-for-all Discord server not connected to ALL.

https://discord.gg/RKVtZ4M
Thank you kindly for your reply VanillaCreme. I just wanted to make sure was not something wrong on my end. Brightest of Blessings and thank you for all you do. ^.^
'The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line.'
123 testing
"There are no answers. There are only Choices." (From Solaris)
Fixed Big Grin
"There are no answers. There are only Choices." (From Solaris)
Sweet. Are you gonna enable the other video BBcode ([video=youtube] etc.) as well, bjarne? Otherwise we'll probably have 90% of the old video posts blanked out.
"When your solution is exactly the same as your problem then you've successfully dismantled all possibility of human endeavour and you still think you're commanding the cosmic orchestra from the comfort of your own atrophied amygdala. Well only then you can truly call yourself most people." - Doc

[Image: aztdXAA.png]
It won't show up for me. What do you do??
Do NOT use the menu button. Instead type the code in as (without the spaces); [ youtube ] then paste your link and close with [ /youtube ]

This explains it better than I do and has a nice colourful example.

https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.p...ht=youtube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin YouTube Bluey 23 3,232 09-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Antihero