Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Questions for the Men
(07-12-2017, 02:51 AM)Positivevibes102 Wrote: Why do men have a tendency not introduce their girlfriend to the family when she goes with him to family events? Its like you are expecting the girl to introduce herself or something. Guys, what's up with that?!

Yeah wat? 

I don't think this is a tendency that men have. I think you had a few one off experiences. It's definitely not a thing.
But I forgot to say, if you bring someone to an event it's only common courtesy that you introduce them, even if you are hesitant.
If the lady in your life always made everything easy, would you even try to do even the simplest thing for yourself? I suppose this isn't a general question, because I know some people, regardless of gender, do for themselves no matter what. I'm like that myself. But I'd just like some thoughts on if you would, and why you would if you thought it was better.
Roasting Fire - No Rules, free-for-all Discord server not connected to ALL.

https://discord.gg/RKVtZ4M
(07-12-2017, 11:50 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote: If the lady in your life always made everything easy, would you even try to do even the simplest thing for yourself? I suppose this isn't a general question, because I know some people, regardless of gender, do for themselves no matter what. I'm like that myself. But I'd just like some thoughts on if you would, and why you would if you thought it was better.

She would probably get annoyed at me being so grateful and thankful for making everything easy. Smile

Id make sure to reciprocate as well. I always really appreciate when others do things for me that they didn't have to.
(07-12-2017, 11:50 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote: If the lady in your life always made everything easy, would you even try to do even the simplest thing for yourself? I suppose this isn't a general question, because I know some people, regardless of gender, do for themselves no matter what. I'm like that myself. But I'd just like some thoughts on if you would, and why you would if you thought it was better.

I would appreciate someone doing that for me, but I would still try to do even the most simplest thing for myself, as I have always been a person with an independent mentality, and I feel uncomfortable when others do me favors, so I always try to do everything myself (with as less help from others as possible). I also don't like to treat women (or anyone else) like servants. Of course, that is just me. I've known of some men who would just love to take advantage of their partners by having them do everything for them. Some men (some women as well) are just lazy and complacent.
To be fair, if this happened to me about something I really didn't like (mostly the dishes or dusting) I'd prolly let the partner continue - BUT - I would do something else, say, vacuum the floor. Not that I really like that either, but to not be a turdy leech. Alternatively, if everything was done, I could fix some other kind of favour. A massage, some gift, something to show the person I was grateful.

I'd just feel bad and "unworthy" for not contributing or "giving back".
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
This seems so appropriate with the topic: http://imgur.com/gallery/klCso
[Image: tumblr_nijo7fZHBz1qg20oho1_500.gif]
"Being young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy"
-Edgar A. Poe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions for the Women Naleena 2,638 246,128 07-20-2017, 01:40 AM
Last Post: ladyforsaken
  Questions for the Rest Meaw 12 1,355 07-13-2017, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Some Questions for everyone who's used (or is currently using) online dating Services ExtensivexLDL 65 12,019 05-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  Deal breaker questions Ladysphinx 304 32,656 04-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Last Post: handheart
Question Lots of Questions After Seeing Someone Jim103BMS 11 2,821 10-04-2014, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jim103BMS
  Questions jjessea 13 2,709 07-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jjessea
  Questions For The Parents Sterling 17 3,353 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sterling
  More questions I can't answer Lynth 3 1,810 03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Lynth
Big Grin Questions.What if... MegaMelt 10 3,735 03-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MegaMelt