Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any thing I can do or say to make you feel better?
I joined this site 2 days ago..
Out of utter despair and excruciating lonliness. I had no idea there were other very lonely people out there. I have wanted to vent and complain and whine to any one who will listen, but being on this site only makes me want to encourage other people

Attached Files
.jpg   1e5a196c85608546f91867e83a2f3c94--math-quotes-class-quotes.jpg (Size: 22.7 KB / Downloads: 340)
Just let it all out. CATHART!! We're here for you. 💓✌️
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

“I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”

“The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.”

For once in 5 long years I don't need to let it all out... That's the funny thing. I've been so angry for years about people who weren't there for me and had no one to complain to about it...now after finding this site... I just don't feel the anger any more...
I'm not sure what to say to that other than that's amazing and I'm so pleased for you. Maybe this could be the start of your journey upwards? Big Grin
“The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Well, for some people...helping others is helpful.
I know it does so for me. Don't know that I always do that. I hope I do sometimes.
(12-19-2017, 11:58 PM)Richard_39 Wrote: Well, for some people...helping others is helpful.
I know it does so for me. Don't know that I always do that. I hope I do sometimes.

You helped me by being one of the first people I feel like I've connected with in a while Smile
“The story so far:

(12-20-2017, 12:07 AM)Brennabean Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 11:58 PM)Richard_39 Wrote: Well, for some people...helping others is helpful.

You helped me by being one of the first people I feel like I've connected with in a while Smile

Smile 
Anytime, darlin'. My virtual door's always opened.
Tho you should be concentrating on finding a tank and a healer ;-)
Aye this is true
“The story so far:

(12-19-2017, 11:07 AM)Seahorse Wrote: For once in 5 long years I don't need to let it all out... That's the funny thing. I've been so angry for years about people who weren't there for me and had no one to complain to about it...now after finding this site... I just don't feel the anger any more...

Me too! I was lonely until I joined. Now I'm great!
Is there anything you can do or say to make me feel better? That question made me cry.

Tell me:

It's not your fault.

Everything will be okay.

You're doing alright.

You're still a nice person.

Not really much you can do I guess. I just appreciate being able to scream into the void and having someone actually listen!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you try to make friends? GustavusMacer 12 1,408 08-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Last Post: kuro
  Places you go to feel better Tealeaf 43 8,220 07-03-2019, 09:35 AM
Last Post: PandaSwag
  Does anyone else feel this way? ITellYouHhwut 5 755 04-16-2019, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Richard_39
  How do you feel now compared to when you joined? jetsuo 93 20,522 03-15-2019, 12:52 PM
Last Post: HorseLatitudes
  I need help. I feel invisible to women. Tachyonprince 10 1,205 02-27-2019, 12:33 PM
Last Post: sriguhan
  Doing thing's by myself EVC57 5 575 02-20-2019, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Cleanairfilter
  Does anyone ever feel deprived of physical contact? hewhowalksalone 33 2,109 02-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Jessicat
  Anyone else feel like they are always the one that doesn't belong? DeadImaginaryFriends 66 16,820 01-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  That one thing I'm tired of hearing over and over from people who just don't get it! 58 Voyager 29 9,081 11-24-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  I feel invisible SomethingOriginal 4 1,040 11-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: DeepTxWater