Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is maturity for you
Hey guys, i often think about this. I consider myself mature and adult from the point of emotional and rational intelligence, but i don't feel like i am a real man. I mean, i can clearly see the difference beetween me and some men that i know but i can't understand of why i feel "inferior". Maybe is my lack of sexual experience? Or is simply something related to age? 

I got some ideas of what maturity is, but i'm curious to know what maturity is for you
"To conquer one's loneliness one must first conquer one's fears"
My opinion is that it's a concept that can't be defined....at least I've never heard it adequately defined in my 65 years. One knows it when one sees it and one can cite examples of its manifestation in peoples' conduct but render a definition? I'd like to hear that.
What we think we become.
Maturity has nothing to do with age.  I know 10 year olds that are more mature than 40 year olds.  
That said, to me, maturity is about being responsible.  Taking care of your own shit and not relying on someone else to do that for you.  Now, don't get me wrong, staying home to take care of kids or something like that is different, as long as the partner can support the family.  
So yeah, maturity is having the correct priorities at the top of the list, not going out to party every night or whore it up with whoever is willing or whatever else fits in that category.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

Much like my signature....
[Image: 25-mnd977rsrs9uy2653fnzrt8zaqezie54jdqs6voa00.jpg]