Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Card Exchange 2018
Thanks for initiating, Pathfinder. I was wondering about it myself last month, but I haven't been up to it to get stuff going.

I'm not sure I'll be able to send any this year, but I might try to a few. I can't promise it though.

I'm open to receive, if any, no pressure though. Hugs to all.
(11-24-2018, 09:46 PM)ladyforsaken Wrote: Thanks for initiating, Pathfinder. I was wondering about it myself last month, but I haven't been up to it to get stuff going.

I'm not sure I'll be able to send any this year, but I might try to a few. I can't promise it though.

I'm open to receive, if any, no pressure though. Hugs to all.

Wonderful to hear from you Lady.  Smile

Hopefully more cards make it to you....I don't think mine did last year.  I'll mail multiples again Big Grin
"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never fires, and a touch that never hurts." - Charles Dickens

Cast me gently into the morning for the night has been unkind. - Sarah McLachlan

Well, the Canadian postal strike has ended begrudgingly, so I hope to mail my cards today for those who live afar.

Anyone is welcome to join in!  it is nice feeling to receive a Christmas Card in the mail over the holidays.  Some of us have participated before, and some are new.  We were all new at one time Big Grin

Feel free to participate at any time.

[Image: santas-sleigh-smiley-emoticon.gif]
"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never fires, and a touch that never hurts." - Charles Dickens

Cast me gently into the morning for the night has been unkind. - Sarah McLachlan

I want to participate!
I've mailed cards. And would happily send to anyone else who would like to receive.
"You are as you are until you are not"

[Image: CooperativeWigglyArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif]
I just want to say I think this is a wonderful idea. I'm not going to participate, but I encourage others to do so. Receiving something special addressed to you during the Holidays is a great way to alleviate loneliness and isolation. Nice job Pathfinder Smile
I would like to participate. I'm fine with just sending or exchanging if anyone wants to send me one. But I'd probably only be sending e-cards... Not really comfortable giving out my address. Smile
(11-29-2018, 07:18 AM)Rainbows Wrote: I want to participate!

Sounds great Rainbows!

(12-01-2018, 07:06 AM)kaetic Wrote: I would like to participate. I'm fine with just sending or exchanging if anyone wants to send me one. But I'd probably only be sending e-cards... Not really comfortable giving out my address. Smile
Sounds great.  Whatever you are comfortable with. Big Grin

December 1st tomorrow ....feel free to join in at anytime. PM those that you wish to exchange cards with Big Grin

[Image: smiley-taking-christmas-tree-emoticon.gif]

This is the list I have so far

Pathfinder
Ringwood
DeepTXWater
Cavey
AmyTheTempermental
Soursoul (ecards only)
Kaetic (ecards only)
Rainbows
Zero
ladyforesaken

[Image: banana-santa.gif]

OK, so I've been very busy and haven't got around to contacting anyone yet and no one has contacted me, so I'm going to officially withdraw. Sorry about that. I might contact a couple of people privately if I've exchanged with them before and if I can find a spare few minutes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas BadGuy 7 765 12-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Cavey
  Christmas cheer... Joturbo 4 742 11-26-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Joturbo
  List of safest airlines 2018 stevesmith42 3 1,038 04-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Predictions 2018 Sarah G 10 1,381 01-15-2018, 07:10 AM
Last Post: BTID
  Christmas Card Exchange 2017! SofiasMami 186 16,346 01-14-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  Christmas Wish List 2017 Serenia 7 7,547 12-27-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: BeyondShy
  Merry Christmas TheLoadedDog 16 1,835 12-26-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Tealeaf
  For the Grammar Nerds (Merry Christmas) TheLoadedDog 0 783 12-25-2017, 09:52 AM
Last Post: TheLoadedDog
  ALL Halloween Card Exchange SophiaGrace 6 1,602 10-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Niave
  Is anyone planning on hosting a Christmas card thread this year? EveWasFramed 9 2,424 10-14-2017, 07:04 AM
Last Post: TheWalkingDead