Christmas Card Exchange 2018

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that's the fastest that I have ever received a card from Romania. Thank you kindly, Miss Z, and Crăciun Fericit to you too :D

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I received two beautiful cards from Joturbo today. Thank you!

:) Excellent Amy.Still excited like a ten year old waiting for my first from abroad  :D .

Thank you for the ecards and well wishes.
If anyone still wants to exchange let me know.
I tried messaging you, soresoul... Idk if you got it though.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone.

Thank you so much Joturbo! All three of the Canadians have received their cards. Thank you for the extra card with the flowers ...promises of summer :). I miss my gardens.

Wow :).Three special cards received today ,love them all from Zero ,Pathfinder and Ringwood.Wish I'd made more effort now the messages are something else,thank you.Amazingly the characters on your card Ringwood ...I dug five of them up from my garden on Sunday they had been there five years from when I moved I used to collect them and they stood on a hill in my old garden :).Can't get over how lovely the messages are....gonna shut up now  :D.

Joturbo said:
Wow :).Three special cards received today ,love them all from Zero ,Pathfinder and Ringwood.Wish I'd made more effort now the messages are something else,thank you.Amazingly the characters on your card Ringwood ...I dug five of them up from my garden on Sunday they had been there five years from when I moved I used to collect them and they stood on a hill in my old garden :).Can't get over how lovely the messages are....gonna shut up now  :D.

Hmmmm...now I can't remember what card I sent to who? I'm racking my brain trying to think of which characters? Ohhhh....maybe the stickers? Snoopy and Woodstock? Anyway, that was amazingly fast delivery - kudos to Canada Post I guess, even after a month-long strike!

ringwood said:
Joturbo said:

Hmmmm...now I can't remember what card I sent to who? I'm racking my brain trying to think of which characters? Ohhhh....maybe the stickers? Snoopy and Woodstock? Anyway, that was amazingly fast delivery - kudos to Canada Post I guess, even after a month-long strike!

That's right, thanks Ringwood.

I received Ringwood's card today too. Awesome stuff. It's all going too well... I'm used to cards arriving after Christmas!

So happy some of my cards made it!  Happy to hear that Ringwood, Joturbo and Amy.   Especially the overseas report!  :D  

Ringwood and Pathfinder, I received your adorable cards - both today. :)
Thank you so much!
Ringwood, looks like I'm not the only Snoopy fan here :D

-Teresa

I received Pathfinder's card today. I've been snowflaked! I like that you remembered the glitter thing ;) In all seriousness, I don't mind it once a year even if I am still finding bits when next Christmas comes :D

Cavey said:
I received Pathfinder's card today. I've been snowflaked! I like that you remembered the glitter thing ;) In all seriousness, I don't mind it once a year even if I am still finding bits when next Christmas comes :D

Hey!!  That's great!! Score two for sled dog snail mail making it across the ocean!  ( just for the record....the no glitter thing took quite a lot of self control :D....)

tPxIBj3.gif

Yay, received two cards today, from Amy and Joturbo. Thank you so much. Now I'm starting to feel christmasy. <3

Glad my cards made it to the UK, I think the royal mail has been the fastest and safest, since I've been doing the Christmas card exchange. Lol, once my card didn't make it even to another city same country.

Just got another card all the way from sunny California. These cards are arriving so quickly this year. Only 1 card left to receive... and it's the same one that went missing last time. Fingers crossed!

Latest posts

Back