Christmas Card Exchange 2018

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Amy's card this morning, and with that, my deliveries are complete... I'm still waiting for my cards to be delivered to Pathfinder, Zero, SofiasMama and Lady F.

Heyyyyyy Cavey!!!

I checked my mail last night on the drive home and found your card! I have to tell you how wonderful I think it is that you sent a card that supports community groups as a fundraiser. I haven't seen that before.

Thank you so much!

JoTurbo, your card came yesterday, thank you. :)
A very cute card - it reminds me of the storybooks I loved when I was a child. :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
JoTurbo, your card came yesterday, thank you. :)
A very cute card - it reminds me of the storybooks I loved when I was a child. :)

-Teresa

Ahhhhhhhhhhh great Teresa..glad you liked it.Thanks for your lovely card too my first ever card  in my lifetime from the USA :)

Excellent have received Amy's card at last..love it mate.I was getting a bit worried because getting in everyday it just wasn't there.

The little message inside the envelope had me foxed for a while as to how you managed to write it lol.Really enjoyed getting these cards has given me a real lift...Thanks everyone.

Pathfinder said:
Heyyyyyy Cavey!!!

I checked my mail last night on the drive home and found your card!   I have to tell you how wonderful I think it is that you sent a card that supports community groups as a fundraiser.  I haven't seen that before.

Thank you so much!

I'll bet you have seen it before... I sent cards from the same place last year lol :D

I'm glad that you received it. I'm still waiting for my cards to reach Teresa and Zero - stupid mail system :/

Cavey said:
Pathfinder said:
Heyyyyyy Cavey!!!

I checked my mail last night on the drive home and found your card!   I have to tell you how wonderful I think it is that you sent a card that supports community groups as a fundraiser.  I haven't seen that before.

Thank you so much!

I'll bet you have seen it before... I sent cards from the same place last year lol :D

I'm glad that you received it. I'm still waiting for my cards to reach Teresa and Zero - stupid mail system :/

hmmmmm.....yesssssssss. I just checked hahaha.  Perhaps I took the time to read all of the writing on the back this time :D

Pathfinder said:
Cavey said:
Pathfinder said:
Heyyyyyy Cavey!!!

Thank you so much!

hmmmmm.....yesssssssss. I just checked hahaha.  Perhaps I took the time to read all of the writing on the back this time :D

If Beautiful Loser ever returns, he can tell you about reading the back of my card... he received his first card, all excited... who was it from? What funny message would be written inside? Nothing. I accidentally sent him an empty card! :p

Cavey, your card came, thank you so much! :)
It actually came yesterday but I've been lazy about getting online this week. :O

-Teresa

ladyforsaken said:
I've received ringwood's and Pathfinder's cards! Thanks both! :)

Yay!!!!   I have had bad luck with sending cards to you! I'm so happy that it arrived!  Merry Christmas ladyforsaken!

I've checked my mail for the last time before Christmas.  It's about a 45 minute drive to the little corner store that houses my post office and I plan to hunker down for a couple of weeks and not drive.  

My sleepy little community shuts down for a while over Christmas, so if I'm missing anyone hopefully they will be there soon.  :D

I was very happy to find a card from DeepTXWater!   Thank you so much!  It's quite lovely. 

Pathfinder said:
I've been definitely feeling the Christmas bug lately in Canada with the snow falling.  I know that this was originally Eve's thread, and then Sofiasmami did a beautiful job running it for years.  This thread has a legacy of happiness that would be wonderful to continue.

I've been checking, as I'm sure some of you also have.  I don't think I've missed a thread starting, but if I have please point me in the right direction.

There has been a lot of change: some loss, some love, some joy, some tears.    I truly hope that I am not overstepping, and that we can spread some cheer to each other over the holiday season.

Once again I'd like to express my admiration to all of you people who participate in this every year. It's a very nice thing that you are doing and I am sure everyone in here feels the same way.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Something seems to be wrong with the postal system, other than Cavey and Joturbo receiving my cards and me receiving Amy's and Joturbo's, the rest seem to be stuck somewhere or lost.
I'm still hoping my cards reach Pathfinder, Ringwood, LadyF, Amy, SofiasMami. I'll confirm as soon as I receive any of those mailed to me.

Until then, ho ho ho, enjoy the snow and Christmas magic! <3
giphy.gif

BeyondShy said:
Pathfinder said:
I've been definitely feeling the Christmas bug lately in Canada with the snow falling.  I know that this was originally Eve's thread, and then Sofiasmami did a beautiful job running it for years.  This thread has a legacy of happiness that would be wonderful to continue.

I've been checking, as I'm sure some of you also have.  I don't think I've missed a thread starting, but if I have please point me in the right direction.

There has been a lot of change: some loss, some love, some joy, some tears.    I truly hope that I am not overstepping, and that we can spread some cheer to each other over the holiday season.

Once again I'd like to express my admiration to all of you people who participate in this every year. It's a very nice thing that you are doing and I am sure everyone in here feels the same way.

BeyondShy said:
Pathfinder said:

That's lovely Beyondshy.  Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Found Pathfinder's card in the mailbox today. Yay, thank you so much, Mel, for the lovely message. Now I feel hopeful again, that maybe the other cards will find their way here too. <3 ((Hugs))

Latest posts

Back