Christmas Card Exchange 2018

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
Found Pathfinder's card in the mailbox today. Yay, thank you so much, Mel, for the lovely message. Now I feel hopeful again, that maybe the other cards will find their way here too. <3 ((Hugs))

Hooray!!!

Soresole - Thank you for the great e card! It made me smile. I haven't been able to open it until now as I was having PC problems, but it was lovely. :D

Pathfinder said:

Soresole - Thank you for the great e card!  It made me smile.  I haven't been able to open it until now as I was having PC problems, but it was lovely.  :D

Wait, you can send e-cards for this? Ah, never mind.

BeyondShy said:
Pathfinder said:

Soresole - Thank you for the great e card!  It made me smile.  I haven't been able to open it until now as I was having PC problems, but it was lovely.  :D

Wait, you can send e-cards for this? Ah, never mind.

Of course :). A few have indicated that that is what they are comfortable with :)   It can be difficult to keep up with a thread , so I’ve attached a copy of the post I made.  If you’re comfortable with e cards and didn’t know , I would be happy to send you a Happy New Years :). And there is next year to look forward to :)   ( I’m on my phone so I hope this posts okay. Please excuse any unintentioned bolds :) ) 

Christmas Cards and mailing can be an extra expense around the holidays, as well some are not comfortable giving out names and addresses.....that's all good 
smile.gif
  - it is fine to send personal PM's and E Cards etc as part of the exchange. 

It is whatever you are comfortable with, and whatever makes you happy.  In my experience I have PM'd, emailed and snail mailed based on the wishes of other ALL members.

Pathfinder said:
Of course :). A few have indicated that that is what they are comfortable with :)   It can be difficult to keep up with a thread , so I’ve attached a copy of the post I made.  If you’re comfortable with e cards and didn’t know , I would be happy to send you a Happy New Years :). And there is next year to look forward to :)  

Yes it is helpful but I won't be able to do it next year either. Thank you for the offer though. I am not here when this starts up.

BeyondShy said:
Pathfinder said:
Of course :). A few have indicated that that is what they are comfortable with :)   It can be difficult to keep up with a thread , so I’ve attached a copy of the post I made.  If you’re comfortable with e cards and didn’t know , I would be happy to send you a Happy New Years :). And there is next year to look forward to :)  

Yes it is helpful but I won't be able to do it next year either. Thank you for the offer though. I am not here when this starts up.

If you would like, you can send me your email address and I will add you to my list. You don't have to send one in return.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
If you would like, you can send me your email address and I will add you to my list. You don't have to send one in return.

No, that would not be fair to you. Besides I am out of here on the 2nd anyway.

Pathfinder said:
zero said:
Found Pathfinder's card in the mailbox today. Yay, thank you so much, Mel, for the lovely message. Now I feel hopeful again, that maybe the other cards will find their way here too. <3 ((Hugs))

Hooray!!!

Your very welcome. Thank you for the extended gratitude as well. It will never go unnoticed!

Beyondshy. I’ll have no problem sending you a ecard still and later this year. Every deserves one and I’ll send to anyone/everyone, I just don’t choose who I want too that’s very childish and unfair.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Offer's there if you ever want to use it.

Thank you Amy.

soresoul said:
Beyondshy. I’ll have no problem sending you a ecard still and later this year. Every deserves one and I’ll send to anyone/everyone, I just don’t choose who I want too that’s very childish and unfair.

Yeah, I remember you. Thank you.

I received your card yesterday, zero. Thank you!

(It was placed in someone else's box by mistake. Grateful to live in a small town, where people know where I am haha.)

phew, glad it was recovered.

I received ringwood's card today, thank you so much! <3

Just want to say thank you again to everyone who sent me a card. :)
The mail seemed particularly slow this year! Zero's and another person from ALL's cards just arrived this week.

I still have Eve on my mind. I've saved the cards that she sent in past years and those have a treasured spot with my other Christmas mementos.

Happy 2019 everyone!

-Teresa

I apologize for not getting to this post sooner. I received Zero and Teresa's cards on Monday :D Thank you so much ! They were misplaced by someone with some other mail...what a lovely surprise!

zero said:
phew, glad it was recovered.

I received ringwood's card today, thank you so much! <3

Still no sign of my card showing up? Sadface...

I'm glad it made it there still in winter time, Mel, lol.
:( I don't know what to think anymore, it seems a few cards got lost on their way here (those from Cavey, Pathfinder, SofiasMami). I'll let you know if by some miracle they still make it.
As for the ones I sent, the only one I still don't kow if it arrived or not, is LadyF's card. Hope it did.

Two years in a row mine has not made it to LadyF....and then one year I mailed two around Easter to make up for it and they arrived just fine. ....it must be tough.

I have relatively good luck. This is the first time that one of my cards has not been delivered. I think the only one that I didn't receive was from Amy a few years ago. I can handle 2 out of hundreds.

Found Teresa's card in the mailbox today, yay, thank you so much. <3
Guess there's still hope, lol.

Latest posts

Back