real penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
i have a friend that i talk to almost daily, on the phone. ive known her for a year. im the kind of guy that falls in love with anyone who shows me attention. id marry her. shes less like that... so were friends. she doesnt have a computer of her own. weve decided to mail each other.

originally we were going to take pictures, glue them to paper, and write about them. pictures of local and daily events and interests. vehicle, home, rooms, animals, schools, work, etc. i wanted to invest more into it though, and decided to share a video camera to take video journals. you know build trust, and give me an option to edit pictures for when i fail. i can also attach music and other files to my camera. to share more.

i really see no reason to write now. ive decided to write something though. im just not sure of what. i traced my hand... as lame as that is. i believe thats something that paper gives more emphasis too. is there anything else that i can do with paper that i couldnt do with a video camera or on the phone? if anyone has a penpal, what are some things youve done?

when spring comes, i want to plant seeds on the same day, then have each of us record it weekly. just something to do together for fun, long distance.

i dont know what to do now that its winter though...

thats really cool,
you could both start a sweet potato in a jar of water and see who's grows faster,they put out really long vines

you are so creative and sweet. i dont really know what else you can do but i dont know how this girl cant fall for you.

heretostay said:
you are so creative and sweet. i dont really know what else you can do but i dont know how this girl cant fall for you.

hear hear!

were exchanging stuffed animals for christmas. cause theyre light in weight and cute. i wrote a letter of stuff i like about her, and then wrote why im sending the stuffed animal. nothing store bought, fake, or expensive. has to be something that represents something about her. either a gift that was given to her for some achievement or something she obtained on vacation. a memory. i got mine from work after a year or two of being there. i havent really done much in life that rewards with stuffed animals, so i figure that represents me best.

h i said:
when spring comes, i want to plant seeds on the same day, then have each of us record it weekly. just something to do together for fun, long distance.

yeah yeah i dont talk to this one anymore but another woman im in love with did something like completely awesome. she beat me to this. we were sending gifts cross states, like letters, jewelry, and stuffed animals, and then i get a letter with some seeds. like totally unexpected. shes planted them before and wants me to plant some too. im like, oh em ge! reminded me of this topic, so i had to bump it.

we did our seeds tonight. were sharing a youtube account. she uploaded a video already, im doing mine tomorrow. right now theyre in water to get roots, well put in soil in a day or so. were growing morning glory.

you should do umm, origami too lol

for like long distance.

cause its just paper.

so like $2.00 shipping.

thisll be my next.

Latest posts

Back