Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dead

Reaction score
how do i survive this.
already, i am making plans.

i cannot even ask for help. and there is no one to talk to.
there are people. but no one i can trust.

so what do i do?

i want to be dead and gone and lost and forgotten, and i want it to have happened long ago. before i met you, before i was born. before i was conceived and thought into the world.

i know it probably all sounds dramatic. but. if that is how things are - shouldn't it be lying, if i were to tone it down even more?

god knows i already do.

the truth is, that i'm counting seconds, moments. how did it happen, that i'm counting seconds until you die, so i can go as well? how does that even make sense? but even to you i cannot open to - you have so much on your mind as it is. it's you that are dying, after all.
me - i'm just a pale echo in your wake.

oh god. this is just ******* cruel, isn't it? stop playing cat and mouse already, universe. either already end it, or don't.

god, i'm so tired.
so, so so so so tired.

I dont know whats going on and I am not very good in guessing and figuring out or in comfort talks and such but if you want somebody to talk to, dont hesitate to pm. Atleast I can vouch for myself that I am a good listener. I hope you feel better soon.

31944e2d2144a9ca0.gif

Sanal, Steve, Sophia and Minus - thank you all so much. your kindness means alot to me. i don't break down like this often, (i suppose i'm proud of that) - but when i do - i know i can count on you guys to be there.
thank you so much.

(Awwwww froggie hugs! oh gosh. that made my morning :) so precious, Minus :))

yeah, quite abit better. thank you so much for asking!

how are you doing?

Latest posts

Back