20s, 30s in England, UK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Haha not quite, not very far though. Isn't St Helens classed as Merseyside anyway :D

jzinsky said:
I do but not socially, my job gets me around :)

I'm about half an hour away, maybe we should meet up, as a prelude to the big meet up see how it might turn out lol

Yes that's a good idea!!!

Let's do a Manchester meet up for anyone who fancies it? Pre-midlands meet up? :)

GraceBlossom said:
^Haha not quite, not very far though. Isn't St Helens classed as Merseyside anyway :D

Probably is, then again there's been arguments for the past 40 years that half of Warrington is in Lancashire too...

Yeah Manchester meet up, good idea :)

Where, when and can it be re-arranged because I'll probably be working the day you pick!

Do you think it might be advisable to like post pictures of people attending / facebook before the meet? (So we know who we're looking for?) As obviously being a female I'd want to meet in a public place (no offense....just meeting some people off the internet can be daunting, not that I'm saying you're a rapist or anything!) Oh I'm going to stop talking about that I feel like I'm digging myself a big hole!!

Also when do you work?

I don't particularly know Manchester very well, so somewhere local to the train stations would be handy for me :)

Lol no problem with being careful!

I do 4 on 4 off, with tonight being my last night of the 4 on.

I've posted my face on here in one of my threads, also it might be a good idea to pm my number so we can locate each other?

Latest posts

Back