20s, 30s in England, UK?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

20 so I just qualify :)

At uni doing engineering, and have come to realise that actually despite having friends, I'm quite a lonely person :(

Just found this site (posting virginity :D), will be exploring it more and messaging people :)

Wow, zombie thread, but I'll keep it alive.

25, just about anyway, from somewhere between London and Birmigham. Not on here much but I'll happily chat games, music, serious stuff whatever.

I'm 20 years old and I'm from the UK. I'm also new to this forum :) If anyone wishes to chat to me then feel free to send me a PM as I will always respond :)

Hello all, I'm 29 +40 quarters in age, in Nottingham (another one), male, married with a daughter. <waves at everyone>. Right, off to work. <sigh>

annik said:
Still looking for anyone. I just thought it might be nice talking with some people who are around my age and a bit closer because then there's more chance of it developing into "real world" friends. I mean friends online is great but people to spend an afternoon out with and a giggle would be that little bit better.

High
Pi
Darn it...

Good morrow ;)

Anyway before I come off even more wierd that's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, people to hang and chill with (and throw things at them when they say dumb things :D )

Latest posts

Back