24 and never had a relationshop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Code S.O.L said:
No. I refuse. Infact, I blatantly refuse! It's almost like saying, 'you can be attractive to anyone of the opposite sex. You just have to stop being you first'. However, that's really too bad, because as unnappealing as I might be, I happen to like being me. And if I have to change all of that just to improve my chances with females, then.......

I think you may have helped me make my decision.

You know, getting in shape doesn't mean patting your spotter's buttox at the gym every night, watching football every week, or wearing a dickbag haircut :p

Just throwing it out there that you can be athletic or fit (there is slim muscle, not just guido muscle) and still do all the same things you normally enjoy and be intelligent and the like. So I don't really see how that's 'changing who you are'.

Brian said:
You know, getting in shape doesn't mean patting your spotter's buttox at the gym every night, watching football every week, or wearing a dickbag haircut :p

Just throwing it out there that you can be athletic or fit (there is slim muscle, not just guido muscle) and still do all the same things you normally enjoy and be intelligent and the like. So I don't really see how that's 'changing who you are'.

But going on this note, I should technically already be there. I mean, yeah. I'm not muscular, but I do consider myself to be in a reasonably good shape

Latest posts

Back