Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of women (though definitely less and less so in the past century) are aversive to "making a stand" and direct confrontational situations, something that men are absolutely bred and trained to do. In a way, you can trust a certain -stereotype- of a woman to lie to you in order to spare your and her feelings, as well as to not degrade your relations. This is especially true if she doesn't know and trust you. The fact that it's not a very wise thing to do if you're somewhat observant, is another matter.

Personally, I wouldn't take anything seriously that a woman or a man tells me. Until I get to know them well. Sure, it limits my communication to people, but then again I don't rely on people that have motives unknown to me..

Every time I read stuff like this I fail to see how it's a woman issue and not a human issue, as I've yet to encounter any wrongs against men that men don't do to women, too.

Leaf, you're right, but the strokes of wrongs (and good acts) that men and women usually make are somewhat different.

People lie. It's not a woman thing, it's a nearly everyone thing.

Its not a woman thing. Its a human thing. I wonder why would she want to set you up with that friend when she knows like the friend is attached in another relationship. Did the friend has anything to gain from being with you?

putter65 said:
Goes hand in hand.

You've made these types of generalizations about women time and time again on this forum. It's insulting and just simply not true. Refrain from the gender-based insults.

Yeah. Not all women lie. Just like not all men lie. It is something human. It can't be said that women lie more than men or men lie more than women. It's ridiculous

After reading all your posts recently, Putter, I know why you're single.

Bill-Clinton-Vanity-Fair.jpg

depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is...

It's a self fulfilling prophacy..
The mind is a powerful thing. Control it, master it or it'll control you you.

Playing the victim and volunterring to be a victim....
Its as if your under hypnptic...but you'tr wide awake through all of it.
The mind always gose looking for trouble or it gose looking for data/informations to support the prophacy.
Then you simply set yourself up for a fall or the conditions.
You give life, people instructions of how to treat you.....

Oki dokeeee.....
I can use it to work for me or against me.
I have a very wild imagination...to some people.
I like BOOBS...Pretty chicks with BIG BOOBS.
Sometimes my mind automatically creates lots of BIG BOOBS as if Im Obsessed with titays and pretty chicks.
So it dosent require much effort on my part to FOCUS on boobs
K...some people likes to paint their side of the fence green. I like to have big titays on my side of the fence.:p
It's a self fulfilling prophacy too, man. It's impartial.

Some basic law of attractions stuff...
I simply cannot hate what I want...Nor hate other for having what I want.
For example...if you wanna be rich...you simply cannot hate rich people.
Or you will never be rich.....

It's impartial.....
If you like beautiful women and wanna be with them....you simply cannot hate women.
It's a contradiction. It will also keep you in a cycle of getting nowhere.
Sounds FAMILAR and COMFORTIBLE?

U gotta learn how to be one with the BOOBS...man
Feeling, thinking and acting as if you're in heaven already.
It's a process of transforming or changing.

We live in accordance to our belief. It's the same as saying...It's a self fulfilling prophacy.
Chnage your thinking...change your life.

Beliefs= cuase
Actions/reactions = effects/symtoms
Solve your problems at the source...not the symtoms

This thread reminded me of this article. If you can stretch your brain to think along those lines, it may place her actions in a different context.

EveWasFramed said:
putter65 said:
Goes hand in hand.

You've made these types of generalizations about women time and time again on this forum. It's insulting and just simply not true. Refrain from the gender-based insults.

Thank you. :rolleyes:

ajdass1 said:
This thread reminded me of this article. If you can stretch your brain to think along those lines, it may place her actions in a different context.

Its true. The world is a much more dangerous place for women than most men give credit for.

I do think that some women in authority positions tend to be more deceptive than men are in the same positions, but partly it is also because it is a necessary attitude adjustment for often mutually incompatible culture expectations of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back