Who is soo sick of humans that (s)he wants hers / his own private planet ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about as introverted as they come, but even I would eventually require some kind of companionship - human, alien or otherwise. I couldn't really live on a planet all by myself, even though the idea is appealing. How about allowing a few select human(oid)s and the rest can bugger off?

Naaaaah , I'm more like Tom Hanks in that movie where plane falls into Pacific ocean and then he ends up alone on island. Owning private island and being only person there is for losers. :D We are in 21st century - private planets are now cool. <3 :D

Planet is too extreme...I wish... I could have my own country with only people I like in it lol

Look at this from my perspective, around ~ 117 billion humans were alive in all humanity lifetime period on this planet. In Christianity we all, pretty much , get eternal life ...

Now .... Issue is .....

Imagine sharing planet with 117 billion people ..... No thanks. I want my own. xD

Edit:

I wish owning planet was like owning a car or house, everybody gets it's own. xD That would be super cool for me. :D

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm sick of humans entirely. Just the hyper-competitive ones that made the world what it is today aka ruined it.

I'm sick of capitalism, and all other systems that predetermine your life for you based on the money and genes that you were born with. It would be nice to move to a world away from that.

(And just in case it needs to be said, this is not automatically an endorsement of communism/dictatorships either, that stuff has problems of its own.)

I think capitalism was only supposed to be a point along the way, and that technology and modern thinking was supposed to evolve society to something better, that we didn't yet have the technology or the ideas to know how to do yet. The problem is, the people with money have made capitalism the final destination, instead of just a point along the way to something better. We have technology, but with retrograde thinking instead of modern thinking. They've effectively arrested our development as a species and I think that's why the system has been going through increasing strain - this game was never meant to be played this long. We're trying to drink the milk - more like being force-fed it - well past its expiration date.

I was thinking about this the other day actually - that I wish there was a place for people to go, who don't fit into this new Darwin/MAGA/STEM/inflation/bullsh*t world - people who don't want this new direction. I don't know if there is a country where we can go to get away from it, where things are meaningfully, significantly different AND better - not the same, and not just trading one set of problems for something equally bad or worse. I thought maybe there isn't any place to get away from it anymore, but what if we could go to other times. What if we could ship everyone who doesn't fit in to this new world, everyone who can't or doesn't want to compete, back to the past, before it got like this. I think I would go. I would love to get on a lifeboat to the past.

I think I'd like to live from the year of my birth, to about 2000, over and over. Maybe til 2004, if 9/11 never happened. That's about as far as we got before things started going downhill, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I was thinking about this the other day actually - that I wish there was a place for people to go, who don't fit into this new Darwin/MAGA/STEM/inflation/bullsh*t world. I don't know if there is a country where we can go to get away from it, where things are meaningfully, significantly different AND better - not the same, and not just trading one set of problems for something equally bad or worse. I thought maybe there isn't any place to get away from it anymore, but what if we could go to other times. What if we could ship everyone who doesn't fit in to this new world, everyone who can't or doesn't want to compete, back to the past, before it got like this. I think I would go.

+1 on this , I'm soo sick of this world.

I don't know if there is a country where we can go to get away from it, where things are meaningfully, significantly different AND better...

You mean literally any other place in the world that isn't the result of a strange mix between social darwinism with liberal colors and a secularized version of the Calvinist ethics of predestination?

To quote a phrase made famous by my fellow countrymen, "come to Brazil".

I'm so jelaous of Brazil, they have native tribes who live in jungle off grid and farm. No jobs, no taxes, no politicians , no rents , no paying for bull5hit. :D Gosh I wish I could join them. :D

I'm so jelaous of Brazil, they have native tribes who live in jungle off grid and farm. No jobs, no taxes, no politicians , no rents , no paying for bull5hit. :D Gosh I wish I could join them. :D

Fun fact: according to Pero Vaz de Caminha's letter to the king of Portugal describing the events that transpired during the discovery of Brazil, at a given moment, on the other side of a river, opposite to the margin where the Portuguese explorers were, a certain number of natives were seen dancing. Diogo Dias, the brother of Bartholomew Dias, then called a harmonica player from the expedition to accompany him to the other side of the river. Once there, it is stated that he showed the natives his craziest moves, doing several back flips and other extreme acrobatics, all while dancing to the tune. The natives were impressed, and "laughed and enjoyed it a lot".

Today is one of those days when I hate humanity and I wanna leave the planet, so inspiring video.

I wanna be first (and only) human on Mars. <3

I don't know if I'm sick of humans entirely. Just the hyper-competitive ones that made the world what it is today aka ruined it.

I'm sick of capitalism, and all other systems that predetermine your life for you based on the money and genes that you were born with. It would be nice to move to a world away from that.

(And just in case it needs to be said, this is not automatically an endorsement of communism/dictatorships either, that stuff has problems of its own.)

I think capitalism was only supposed to be a point along the way, and that technology and modern thinking was supposed to evolve society to something better, that we didn't yet have the technology or the ideas to know how to do yet. The problem is, the people with money have made capitalism the final destination, instead of just a point along the way to something better. We have technology, but with retrograde thinking instead of modern thinking. They've effectively arrested our development as a species and I think that's why the system has been going through increasing strain - this game was never meant to be played this long. We're trying to drink the milk - more like being force-fed it - well past its expiration date.

I was thinking about this the other day actually - that I wish there was a place for people to go, who don't fit into this new Darwin/MAGA/STEM/inflation/bullsh*t world - people who don't want this new direction. I don't know if there is a country where we can go to get away from it, where things are meaningfully, significantly different AND better - not the same, and not just trading one set of problems for something equally bad or worse. I thought maybe there isn't any place to get away from it anymore, but what if we could go to other times. What if we could ship everyone who doesn't fit in to this new world, everyone who can't or doesn't want to compete, back to the past, before it got like this. I think I would go. I would love to get on a lifeboat to the past.

I think I'd like to live from the year of my birth, to about 2000, over and over. Maybe til 2004, if 9/11 never happened. That's about as far as we got before things started going downhill, in my opinion.
idk people like this

too extreme, doesn't seem believable, more like coping, or you are just having a bad moment. The planet is really big and there probably are already people living in complete isolation without saying wild stuff like needing an entire planet for themselves.

too extreme, doesn't seem believable, more like coping, or you are just having a bad moment. The planet is really big and there probably are already people living in complete isolation without saying wild stuff like needing an entire planet for themselves.
i feel that, it is a possibility for it to be that way

I'm about as introverted as they come, but even I would eventually require some kind of companionship - human, alien or otherwise. I couldn't really live on a planet all by myself, even though the idea is appealing. How about allowing a few select human(oid)s and the rest can bugger off?
same here, i agree with that

Latest posts

Back