28, Male, UK, Sick of being lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

justjames

hi everyone,

i'm trying to find someone that i can identify with and that understands me (aren't we all) and I realise that is probably going to take ages, so I'll try every avenue that presents itself to me :)

It occured to me that i'm really looking for someone who understands loneliness, so this seems like a good place to at least make some friends.

thanks,
james

Hiya James,

You've definitely come to the right place. I googled "I am lonely" one night when I was feeling really down, and I found this place.
You can talk about pretty much anything here, why you're lonely, what you'd like to achieve in life etc. The guys on here are really understanding, and have made me feel totally welcome since I joined. I know they'll do the same for you. Feel free to PM me if you wanna say hi =¬)

Red26.

Hi and welcome James, Well the Isle of Wight is not a big place all tho I have never been there but hope to one day. I Guss there is not much opertunety to meet ppl there as there would be in england it self.

Oh dear, I've only just noticed this thread was posted back in April, I do hope he stuck around seeing as he didnt get an answer until just now!!!! =¬S

lol I hadn't noticed that ether haha Well if he dose come back at least he well know hes welcome lol

It was jales that posted first tho lol Easy thing to not to see tho jales

I wonder how many would have continued to post a welcome message if you had not seen red. that would have been interesting to see.

Delete your post fast so we can see lol J/K

justjames said:
hi everyone,

i'm trying to find someone that i can identify with and that understands me (aren't we all) and I realise that is probably going to take ages, so I'll try every avenue that presents itself to me :)

It occured to me that i'm really looking for someone who understands loneliness, so this seems like a good place to at least make some friends.

This is a great place to find people that understand loneliness. Welcome and good luck.

he hasnt been here since june. looks like he gave us 2 & 1/2 months 2 welcome him. but we never did LoL
:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back