A counter-argument to the claim personality > physical looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all about 2 "the sames"
acne man + acne lady
overweight + overweight
obese + obese
buck teeth + buck teeth
ugly + ugly

there are exceptions for example the man/woman can have a far more attractive partner if.... Theyre rich.

chubby chasers, which tend to be really skinny people.

a dentist might go after someone with buck teeth, intending on fitting vaneers.

All I know is...she'll looks a total freak after we get the freak me on...
Her make up and mascara running N her hair is like totally wild :p
Then she wanna cuddle...with her god **** hair in my face.. Then my freaken arm falls sleep from holding her in bed....

Her personality changes like @ least once a month. She truns into crazy ***** ....

Most of the people on here havnt lived with someone or had ben in Long term relationships have they?

Looks change and so dose peronalities..sometimes for the better.. Other times for the worst.

SocratesX said:
fresia, I was supposed to respond to Tangerine and I still haven't done so.

Don't worry about it, really. I've been bogged down by job- health- and life-related issues, so whether or not I get a response on an internet forum is way down at the bottom of the list of my priorities lately. :p

Overall I can agree with a lot of what you said. The youth of the world rarely cares about the future. Personally I believe that a person who has a bad appearance has a bad soul. I have met plenty of ugly people who are worse than some pretty people. For those of you who cry medical conditions. Then I cry natural selection. If you have to take meds to live then you would not be here without those meds. Personally I do not want to live with a pill Popper.

Another reason I think this idea exists is because people would rather settle for just one thing and not be single. As opposed to being single and looking for a worthy mate. People are fairly weak that way.
Coverage said:
Now the argument that “Looks fade but personality is forever”
Recently I discovered that this is a flawed argument. Namely with my roommate. He has changed a great deal over the past couple of years. He has lost interest in... well everything. His personality has become dull and dingy. People change, they change in good ways and bad ways. Just because you claim to love someone now that does not mean you will love them down the road.:

AFrozenSoul said:
For those of you who cry medical conditions. Then I cry natural selection. If you have to take meds to live then you would not be here without those meds. Personally I do not want to live with a pill Popper.

Maybe I am taking your comment wrong, but are you actually taking a dig at people with medical conditions?

My daughter has a lifelong genetic condition and without her medicine she would die. I hope that some day when she grows up to be big and strong, she finds someone who will love her despite the fact that she is a pill popper and is bucking natural selection.

thatzthuhsortuhshytthatgitzpeeplnokthafukkowt

Latest posts

Back