A good life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, a good life would have balance. I would like a job I love (I do), I would like to find some things I can do for entertainment/relaxing. I do favor routine since the first few decades of life were spent in chaos. It would be nice to have someone in my life that augments me and I them. I would really like to be relatively healthy, but overall, I would just want to be happy.

To me, a definition of a good life is when the feelings of contentment and serenity in one's life are the dominant ones.

Travelling around Europe, Asia and Africa in a beat up 1968 Land Rover with just a yoga mat, an acoustic guitar and the occasional hot girl.

Ah sorry that's the life I gave up. Having a fridge full of Dr Pepper, yea that's the good life man.

NOT having money problems, for one thing.

Beyond that - having my collections, a cool car, a dog, being in a romantic relationship, being in shape, having interesting thoughts and ideas, and being good at something, especially something I want to be good at.

Uff, so many things to consider. It depends on every person. Have a solid economic income is first, then there is all the emotional things. But to me if I reach a good economic income I could solve the other things.

Travelling around Europe, Asia and Africa in a beat up 1968 Land Rover with just a yoga mat, an acoustic guitar and the occasional hot girl.

Ah sorry that's the life I gave up. Having a fridge full of Dr Pepper, yea that's the good life man.
I love Dr./pepper

Be Hugh!

iu

Latest posts

Back