A.L.L Relationships. Are You In One And How Are They Working Out?

• Thread starter Retrospective81
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midnight Sky said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'm just a cute snuggly huggly bubbly cuddly koala bear that just wants to be hugged and snugged.
First off all: Best 'fixed' I've ever done to a post.

Secondly: This was always obvious, Miss Koala.
:p

LOL! You rascal! :club:

Two can play that game. See below. :D

Midnight Sky said:
I am immediately sending EveWasFramed all of my banking account information, as well as Lindor chocolate truffles every month for the rest of her life. :D

LOL, careful with that quote tinkering...it could have you obligated to do many, many things you don't want to do, lol!!! :p

daughter of the moon said:
Seosa2 said:
Solivagant said:
Seosa2 said:
Ideally ALL would lead to more relationships.

^ I think there are a lot more relationships going on around here than are ever publicly mentioned.

Good point.

Yeah but why be shy about it? What's the big deal?

Privacy. Personally, I think it'd give people encouragement if they knew that relationships had been born and flourished as a result of ALL, but people would rather keep to themselves, understandably.

I have some advice. You need to chase them around with one of these until you catch them! :club:

LOL, just teasing you. I am not in a relationship with anyone, here or anywhere else, lol. So, Im pretty much a useless poster in this thread, save for some small amount of comedic value. :p
[/quote]

We in the same boat :)!!

Seosa2 said:
Privacy. Personally, I think it'd give people encouragement if they knew that relationships had been born and flourished as a result of ALL, but people would rather keep to themselves, understandably.

There have been people who met on ALL and ended up getting married, so that is encouraging. At the same time though, it's not a dating site. Too much expectaion would just lead to disappointment for most people.

Locke said:
Seosa2 said:

There have been people who met on ALL and ended up getting married, so that is encouraging. At the same time though, it's not a dating site. Too much expectaion would just lead to disappointment for most people.

I agree with everything here.

Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Seosa2 said:
EveWasFramed said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I almost got into a relationship with a woman from a forum 10 years ago (not here!) It didn't work out.

I am dubious that those types of things happen, but it is possible....

*shrug*
This place is no different than real life when it comes to clicking with someone. You could just as easily click with someone here as in real life.
I know it's different, but people are just people and can be as honest or just as deceptive in real life as they might be be on line. :D

Very true, but people come here for a reason and could click far easier than they could in the haystack that is real life.

You make a fine point there. :)

Maybe I'm being unrealistic there, which is unusual for me because I'm usually a realist, albeit a Positive Pessimist, :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I've never really clicked here. I sometimes feel like people want me to leave, or don't even want to bother getting to know me.

I know the feeling. You try and blend in but always feel like an outsider. And even when you get to know people, you always feel like you're chasing them and they don't really want to talk to you.

R u guys forgetting that the reason some people r here is because they r not that good at establishing/maintaining relations; more loners than your average person (I should know, I'm one of them). Don't take it personal, if u r meant to have a relationship with someone here, it will happen-against all odds. Till then enjoy everything else this loneylife site has to offer :)

I was in a great relationship with looking at EveWasFramed's dinner every night. But alas it was not meant to be, and that ended abruptly leaving me hungry.

lostatsea said:
I was in a great relationship with looking at EveWasFramed's dinner every night. But alas it was not meant to be, and that ended abruptly leaving me hungry.

:p lmao, I left you some crock pot mac and cheese last time.

I've had the flu and havent been cooking much. :D I'll post something again soon!

I was in one but sadly it didn't work out in the end. I loved every moment of it, though and he will always have a special place in my heart despite everything.

Latest posts

Back