A little lonely tonight

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fustar

Reaction score
I feel little bit lonely tonight. Haven't felt alone for quite some time. I think I just need someone to talk to. Nothing seems to keep me occupied right now. I'm not bored, I just can't figure out what to do right now. That makes the feeling worse for me.

Oh yer, I feel you mate, I been living with it for the last 7 or 8 years. I got the same problem as you "I'm not bored" but I just don't know what to do, "nothing can make me happy". Happiness is due to serotonin the chemical in our brain, people say the more exercise you do, the more healthier your diet the better you will be. How ever I do all of this everyday and I eat pretty much around 10 bananas a day and I still feel down, bored, depressed and lonely deep down. My vision of life is to go onto a tropical beach listening to the beauty of mother nature, sun bathing under a crystal blue clear sky and eating fresh fruits. In a way it feels that life sucks and we all go though this bullshit if you like it or not. I don't even have a girl friend nor have kissed a girl that plays a big part of loneliness while I'll see other people being happy and I'm just here sitting on the computer ranting about this bullshit nonsense.

I'm on the same boat as alot of people man, I mean no matter bad you feel I guess you have to try and atleast do something like get a job or a education, personally I love going to school but I am not that academic but I like talking and chilling with certain people, because they match my personality and it's not like I want to change my identification of who I am.

Dim times I tell you man. I just live it as any other day man and just look over my boring life and I say one day it will all be better or not maybe I'll just die a lonely life, since I can't find the enjoyment of everyday living.

Well that sucks man, I feel great and everything. I'm not depressed, and have nothing but positive feelings toward the future. Even if things are bad sometimes, I know I'll make it through. I'm just a little lost tonight. I hope everything gets better for you. 10 bananas by the way sounds like way too many. Being healthy is making sure you exercise and eat well rounded meals. However don't over do anything, workout til it makes you feel better, having goals set help to make you feel good when you reach them. Get out and make a new friend, that always seems to help. Even if its someone you will never see again, its cool just to connect with someone for a min. I really hope things get better for you.

I don't know where to go out mate, I don't enjoy drinking or going out to bars or clubs. I'm not all negative man it's just some days that it will fresia you over if you think to much about it, sometimes it's more of like a "sine graph" how ever I just try and not think about anything and just say to myself I will get through this. Sorry if my post sounded depressing. We all get into this lost state of mind.

Latest posts

Back