A logic game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrolak

Reaction score
Well, I want to watch A Lonely Life debate some paradoxes. So here we go!

1.) Does a set of all contain itself?
2.) To catch someone, you need to cross the distance between you and them, you need to move from where you are to where they are. If there is any distance between you at all, then this will take time.
Suppose that the person that you are trying to catch is moving away from you, then in the time that it takes you to get from where you are to where they are, they will have moved on. If you begin at point A, and they begin at point B, then by the time you reach point B they will be at point C. The person that you are trying to catch will no longer be at the point that you have reached. Will you ever be able to catch that person?
3.)A male barber shaves all and only those men who do not shave themselves. Does he shave himself?

1. my container bowls do (set of all what? everything?)
2. yes, i ate my wheaties (too many unknowns to answer, but maybe i'd go to where they're going instead of where they are)
3. no, he has a beard (if he shaves himself, then he wouldn't need a shave anyway)

Latest posts

Back