A Lonely Life Singles Club (Hugs 'n Kisses)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yay snuggies! I will take 2. One for my arms and the other for my legs...:rolleyes:
breakthecycle said:
I've been single my entire life, I'm 18 years old. Kinda pathetic.
That's not pathetic at all. I'd tell you my stats to make you feel better, but that would make me feel worse :p Let's just say, you are far from being pathetic yet.

Unacceptance said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Sorry. No free t-shirts....for now. Just hugs and kisses for you.

I was thinking of making everyone custom made snuggies. I will let you know how that goes.

I think thats what folks get when they graduate from the club, no?

heh. I hope nobody graduates because....well....uhhhhhh...I got nothing.

i want snuggies. as many as you've got. please?
You can custom make one for me.

oh and hugs and kisses too!

sammy said:
No? no snuggies...
awwww

*cries*

*Jumps on you*
*Squeezers you*
*Humps your leg a little*
shock2.gif

*kissers you*
*Turns the light out*
shock2.gif
shock2.gif
shock2.gif

I seriously hate having these dreams where I am with someone and having the time of my life. Everything is so peaceful and fine. It just feels right. Then I wake up. I wanted to smash my alarm clock this morning.

DayvanCowboy said:
I seriously hate having these dreams where I am with someone and having the time of my life. Everything is so peaceful and fine. It just feels right. Then I wake up. I wanted to smash my alarm clock this morning.

Amen to that... the feeling is all too familiar- the sense of loss when you wake up and know that it wasn't real, that it was all a dream...

I'm adding meself to the singles list... not had a relationship of any kind yet, and thats unlikely to change any time soon. It doesn't bother me too much at the moment, I've kinda accepted the way I am now.
Still, would be nice if the dreams came true :)

I've been single 99.9% of my life. At times, I've longed to be in a relationship. Other times I was perfectly content being alone. Being somebody that has always struggled with relationships (of all kinds), I had such limited experience it made things doubly hard on me when I did wish to be in one.

Last year I wanted to be with this one girl so bad it drove me quite crazy. But once I accepted the fact that it was not ever going to happen, I finally got over it. It wasn't easy, but I survived.

Lately my chronic lack of relationships hasn't been bothering me at all. Sure it would be nice, but so would time travel or being able to fly. For me, being in a relationship is just as likely as those two fantasies. Maybe I've finally accepted the fact that I will always be alone. I think that sometimes giving up entirely is much better than deluding yourself with false hopes and dreams.

Besides, I'm too *fill in the blank* to be in a relationship anyway. Plus, their are very few girls (or guys as friends) I've ever really connected with. It's not always *their* fault. I just suck.

Been single for exactly 12 months now, before it I was in a 2 year relationship.

I was in contact with my ex in January, and she wanted to reconcile, but I just couldn't do it after what happened. I do miss having someone to be close to though, badly. I am a bit of a pushover, and I always did everything she wished, but I guess that was just asking for abuse wasn't it.

I saw her last Sunday... in the city... with another guy wrapped around her. My heart sank (I don't know why), and I went home feeling empty. That was the day before my car accident.

I hope things will get better soon. I want to smile again, and I want to make someone happy.

Single for two and a half years, with one week-long fling in there about a year and a half ago.

I'm going to be a member of this club for quite a while, still, I suspect.

I have been single now for just over 3 years from a 7 year relationship. Now I am also very lonely all my close friends are back in ontario (I live in BC now) and i only have 3 good friends here in BC but since they are busy with there significant others or the such I find myself being very lonely here which gets pretty unbearable during the weekends. Ontop of that although I have a nice job a car I live on my own I am extremely shy and find it pretty hard to met new people specially girls thus this is why I've been single for so long. SO yep I'll be here for a while!

I have been single all my life, sad I know...

I've had female friends but never had anyone interested in me enough to start dating. It can get very depressing if I think about it too much.

Single for 2 months, after a 2 1/2 year on/off relationship where we've lived together twice. **** I hate moving :-(
Before that not really single for that long, but before that, I was single for many years :(

The worst part about being single, is not really the fact that I'm single, it's the fact that I've been used to having somebody. Now it's hurting.

I have no bloody idea how to go out and meet women again. Nor when I really would want to...

Guess I'l just dedicate myself to work :(

bjarne said:
The worst part about being single, is not really the fact that I'm single, it's the fact that I've been used to having somebody. Now it's hurting.

Yeah man before I ever had any kind of relationship it didn't bother me so much that I was single. After I experienced what it was like and was single again it's been miserable every since. :(

bjarne said:
Single for 2 months, after a 2 1/2 year on/off relationship where we've lived together twice. **** I hate moving :-(
Before that not really single for that long, but before that, I was single for many years :(

I have no bloody idea how to go out and meet women again. Nor when I really would want to...

Sorry to hear that :( I hope everything goes well for you. All the best

bjarne said:

Hei Bjarne

I'm really sorry to hear about the break up..
I know exactly what you mean about the worst part of being single is that you've been used to having somebody. The companionship, the affection, the happiness you feel, just their presence, knowing they're there. When you don't have it any more it does hurt, I know..

The forum really is a good place to talk about how you feel, if nothing more than to let it all out. You should know :) And with the thousands and thousands of posts there's bound to be some good advice and someone you can relate to if that's what you feel you need.
Dedicating yourself to work is a good idea as long as you feel it's helping, that it does give you something else to think about. I hope it will.

If you have any single friends or single family members that you can hang out with then that might be good too. Personally, when I was single and also now that I'm not able to be with my boyfriend due to the distance between us, I hate spending time with people who are in relationships. It just makes me depressed, so that's why I recommend spending time with someone who isn't being all lovey dovey with a partner, if you can.

Please visit the chat sometime. It's a great place to talk to people and to have a laugh with all the crazy humour that appears there. Some people just enter chat and don't talk, they just go there to read what others are saying.

Can I ask, how did you meet your ex? I don't have any experience in meeting guys in real life. All my relationships have started online. That's partly due to shyness and partly due to preference. It does open a whole new dating area though, once you look online. And I would say this forum is a great place to look. After all, this is where I found my partner. I don't know where I'd be today if I had never found this forum and found him. I really want to thank you for that, for creating this forum. It means the world to me.

I wish you all the best and hope you find something to occupy yourself with, and that you get to talk to some of the people here. Feel free to PM me any time, to talk about anything you like :)

*Mange klem og varme tanker*

Latest posts

Back