A Lonely Life Singles Club (Hugs 'n Kisses)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he loves that thing. He made the Olympic Trampoline team, too, but they wouldn't let him into the country. Some problem with his passport.

Single and will remain that way until I become half. As in half of my head splattered against my wall.

Wish me luck ! I have a date tomorrow and I am a little nervous. I'm still technically single, but I'm going to meet this charming woman at a coffee shop/book store tomorrow night. I've also been chatting with this other person who seems interesting as well. I'm curious to see how that ends up as well.

ha that elephant is awesome!
but yeah I've been single for just about 3 years now. Before that, I had my one and only relationship for 4 months, and like someone else said earlier, it was never deep enough to be anything that much more than an acquaintance.

I'm positive I'll be here a really long time, because although I think I could have a boyfriend tomorrow if I really wanted, I'm always extremely picky and afraid of intimacy so every time I've had a chance I've blown it.

oh well :(

I'm removing myself from the club. I am recently dating an individual who seems to click with me. It is casual dating, and nothing too serious. I'm a little reluctant to date again, but it's nice to move on. She seems nice and able to understand my little quirks.

fadingaway22 said:
I'm removing myself from the club. I am recently dating an individual who seems to click with me. It is casual dating, and nothing too serious. I'm a little reluctant to date again, but it's nice to move on. She seems nice and able to understand my little quirks.

Nice to hear, congrats.

I don't mind being single anymore :) I'm still young, I have the rest of my life to find a woman who will use and betray me, to wear me down, to take my money.

Good luck fadingaway22. So far so good. Hopefully things are just nice between you two and you get to forget about everything when you are around her. I will hope so.

Well, its nice to hear someone finally getting out. Let's see how things are for others here. Maybe something will pick up for someone soon. You never know. :)

Well, I would've possibly made some vague attempt at asking out the new girl that County EMS just put at their station over here, until it became apparent she was married.

Cute as a button, too. Oh my gawd.

So now I'm depressed :\ It's like my big dream, to date a gal in my line of work. Bah.

I was able to talk to her, though. Chief had me give her the 'Nickel Tour' of the station and I didn't faint or go in to convulsions or anything.

Unacceptance said:
fadingaway22 said:

Nice to hear, congrats.

DayvanCowboy said:
Good luck fadingaway22. So far so good. Hopefully things are just nice between you two and you get to forget about everything when you are around her. I will hope so.

Well, its nice to hear someone finally getting out. Let's see how things are for others here. Maybe something will pick up for someone soon. You never know. :)

Thank you guys for your support. Keep your heads up, and the cards will fall into play.

I've been single for a very long time and probably will be for a long time to come. So I shall join. One question... Will there be free t-shirts?

Sorry. No free t-shirts....for now. Just hugs and kisses for you.

I was thinking of making everyone custom made snuggies. I will let you know how that goes.

DayvanCowboy said:
Sorry. No free t-shirts....for now. Just hugs and kisses for you.

I was thinking of making everyone custom made snuggies. I will let you know how that goes.

I think thats what folks get when they graduate from the club, no?

Is there room for another? I've been single for 5 years now; I can barely remember what a woman looks like. Plus, I heard a rumour about snuggies...

Spare said:
That elephant may be alone, but he's got his trampoline, and it makes him happy.
So I guess the key is to find your trampoline...

Spare that's beautiful. If we are getting T-shirts, may we have that written on the back?

Count me in the club brutha. I've been single for 6 years now. One more year and I'll stop counting hehe.

Latest posts

Back