A lonely man playing a fire spitting trumpet on the street - made me sad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DendelionBlu

Reaction score
Take a look at this cute thing

[video=youtube]

It just made me feel a little sad

And you guys?

x

Hm... Not really. I thought it was pretty cool. I can't really find anything 'sad' about it. I mean, I play guitar on the bench at the park sometimes,and I don't find that sad...

I think it was cool, and i like that song in the video

I finally remembered the name of the song !
Puttin' On The Ritz

Personally, I can't feel sad when hearing Puttin' on the Ritz. It's a happy song.

But what makes you sad? Is it the fact that he's playing all alone and people are walking by?

Also, I find the title of your post inspirational, for some reason. It made me think of the title to an interesting novel. I want to try to write a story with that title: ''A lonely man playing a fire spitting trumpet on the street made me sad''. Just wondering what could be the plot. Maybe there would be no plot, just a lonely man playing a fire spitting trumpet on the street that made someone sad.

First off that is a Tuba friend. It is hard to tell if the trumpet has just been added in for the video or not.

No this does not make me lonely. The guy is just trying to make some money is that so bad?

Latest posts

Back