A love interest rant for myself... and a question for you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To invest your heart, though? My gosh, I don't even talk to guys on okcupid if they get a match score below 60%, and I am still reluctant unless he has at least an 80%. Why would somebody invest the effort and risk the emotional trauma for a measly .1%? Maybe my view on this goes back to my emotional disorder, though.

nerdygirl said:
To invest your heart, though? My gosh, I don't even talk to guys on okcupid if they get a match score below 60%, and I am still reluctant unless he has at least an 80%. Why would somebody invest the effort and risk the emotional trauma for a measly .1%? Maybe my view on this goes back to my emotional disorder, though.

I believe in hope more than I trust hopelesness. If there's a posibility, I might as well try to find out... for my own sake.

HOWEVER
I have bad news regarding this ever so worthy yet so problematic and controversial thread - in part thanks to my unethical math-a-thlon:

The girl in question, who for the luxury of convenience shall be named Her, has most likely dropped out of the class. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that she totally flunked the first exam. She has missed the last two classes, and furthermore, she missed a lab.

one of the most important rules of science-related classes is that you don't miss the damned fuckin' labs.

Of course, I was planning to offer her help with studies... I'm sure you all know what my plan was (even though I genuinely wished to help as well). but now that seems to be not possible.

Oh well, she could've passed the class and aquired a fine piece of circle-diagonal-arrow.
Frailty, thy name is... um, I don't even know anymore.

Shame :(

D

Latest posts

Back