A message from your conscience

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoktorVinter

Reaction score
"Don't ever let anyone suppress you. You are better than that. Your life will get better again, you are just in a dark place right now, it will get brighter. Don't loose hope! Remember that you are freaking awesome as you are, just being You. Treat everyone with dignity and respect. Stay open to new opportunities!"

This I have written in a text message sent to myself. I added my own number as a contact and wrote "My conscience" as the name. This is a tip from me to you; it will help you get through the day if everything feels like crap. It's like someone else texted you. From time to time, I write something and send it to myself. Especially when I'm down.

Love yourself.

DoktorVinter, I love your idea. It's a great modern spin on an old classic. I used to hide letters on myself and fill them full of motivation and inspiration for myself. I'd always sign them "Bloom that was" Whenever I found one it made my day. Thanks for the great modern twist.

Latest posts

Back