A mix of mine

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinzeUK

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post one of my newer mixes if anyone cares to take a listen at. If you go on my main page, you will see all my new ones up there. All in an ambient/electronic/chillout/downtempo/leftfield kind of style.

Please feel free to download them too if you wish.

whispers said:
Wonderfull , thank you, you are making me discover new artists !!!!

Thanks very much for the compliment and I hope you liked it. And thanks for the comment you left on my profile rep I responded back x

Brilliant on the piano parts the rest is also awesome but theres nothing like the sound of a piano ( for me ).

Thanks Peter and Masson I really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you liked it. I could easily just make a mix of nothing but piano pieces I love them so much but I like to have a selection spread out as a rule. I think a whole hour or so of just piano music may possibly be a bit much, who knows.

Speaking of great piano pieces, check out the post made by Digitxgeno (I think that's right) in General section entitled "A 5 Minute Escape From Reality". I will be using that song in my next mix...

Latest posts

Back