A note.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wolfshadow

Presently, fatigue has become my achillies heel and I'm finding it increasingly hard to transpose my thoughts into words. Think writers block to the quintessential degree and your pretty close to what I'm trying to explain.

If I can get nothing else out, I would still like to share this. ALL and her members (you lot) have helped me reach an understanding of a kind with myself. The turbulance that loneliness afflicts me with seems less justified than it did before.
This may seem a small revelation, miles adrift from the gushing tales of positivity in the "success stories" forum, but don't you believe it for a second. In many members, often people radically different to myself, I have seen snippets that I can identify with. That's all I think I ever really wanted from this site and I can't thank you all enough for being able to provide it because it has helped me discard the urge to focus on being unhappy.
This isn't a goodbye message because I still intend on remaining a member but as I'm struggling a bit with words, I just wanted to get that out whilst I'm still able.

wolfshadow said:
Presently, fatigue has become my achillies heel and I'm finding it increasingly hard to transpose my thoughts into words. Think writers block to the quintessential degree and your pretty close to what I'm trying to explain.

If I can get nothing else out, I would still like to share this. ALL and her members (you lot) have helped me reach an understanding of a kind with myself. The turbulance that loneliness afflicts me with seems less justified than it did before.
This may seem a small revelation, miles adrift from the gushing tales of positivity in the "success stories" forum, but don't you believe it for a second. In many members, often people radically different to myself, I have seen snippets that I can identify with. That's all I think I ever really wanted from this site and I can't thank you all enough for being able to provide it because it has helped me discard the urge to focus on being unhappy.
This isn't a goodbye message because I still intend on remaining a member but as I'm struggling a bit with words, I just wanted to get that out whilst I'm still able.

Sometimes all it takes is gaining a very small amount of insight into your own mind, to give you a bit of clarity. Up until the time when we can see things clearly, we are basically making our choices in the dark, so to speak. Clarity can liberate you and free your mind to make decisions that can change your life forever. It may seem like something small, being able to discard the urge to focus on the negative, but it isn't! For if you are not focused on being unhappy, you are allowing the door open for happiness. Granted, happiness may still need to be urged in, but you're in a much better position to receive it, yes? :)
ANd I'm glad this wasnt a goodbye message. THis forum seems to go through spells where it bleeds good, contributing members, for whatever reasons. And as for your struggle with words - we ALL struggle for the right words. Always. :)

Latest posts

Back