A notice to yall women (I'm done hating I swear)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJR

Reaction score
I need some solid tips for interacting with women, I finally had sex, it changed nothing and now all I want is to parley all this dating scene and just find a woman to court and marry. Where would you think I should look for such a woman? Bars are out of the question for two reasons, the first being Im recovering addict and the second being I doubt those are the type that would be open to courtship. I refuse to date anymore, not as if I did anyway lolz. The point is I was a desperate loser with nothing to offer and now I just let that crap go. Imma live my life but I'm still going to find my fair lady. I want to wake up next to my wife in ten years and say "God you're beautiful" and feel safe warm connected and just plain enamoured with the same woman. So Ladies you are officially off the hook for all the terrible crap I've spouted about women since I joined, there are plenty eligible women out there and a few of them are absolutely perfect for me, I've been looking at the wrong people and that was my bad. Forgive me Ladies and grant me your assistance!

P.S. - If she can be a pale skinned beautey I would love that XD

There should be some dating books out there. Dating For Dummies is one I know of (not calling you a dummy, I have this book too!)

Is Dating for Dummies really helpful? I might get a copy if so. What have you learned from it so far?

So you had sex. Congratulations. You left the girl right afterwards didn't you. I sure hope that was pre-arranged so no one's feelings got hurt. But yes, congrats, you are now a man, after having sex.

I have it, but haven't read it yet, Tiina. I am busy reading my college textbooks, don't have time for that book.

Sophia, lol. I guess all us male virgins just have to be little boys. After all, a 13 year old boy can have sex...doesn't make him more mature than me!

You seem in a rush to get married and I respect those feelings however I don't think it's healthy to rush relationships.

Dating, courtship, etc goes thru natural phases. You cannot rush them. Also, I would just have the value of appreciating and enjoying wherever you are at. You are beginning your search...enjoy... start dating...enjoy getting to know many women, enjoy the process and then, when you have found someone you feel is right, enjoy that. But don't skip it all...you might be missing moments, learning, etc. It's all life!

Don't put down the dating process. Dating can be fun if you have the skills and attitude. Dating is supposed to be fun but what has happened is that people haven't learned to date well, to do it with respect, a light hearted attitude and with skill. Did you know that dating can often be the best time of the relationship? Before you get married and deal with everyday life, the chores, the stress, the boredom, etc. it's really important to have had good memories, while dating, to have carried you thru the stress. You see? So don't skip it! Learn how to be romantic, learn how to plan fun things to do, learn how to make it a joy...hopefully, your woman will have learned this too and can give back (I did...but it took me well into adult years to take the initiative). It will make you a better person and husband. Make it fun, create memories...while you are getting to know that special someone.

Lots and lots of books on the subject of dating, romance, etc. I have found them to be very helpful.

SophiaGrace said:
So you had sex. Congratulations. You left the girl right afterwards didn't you. I sure hope that was pre-arranged so no one's feelings got hurt. But yes, congrats, you are now a man, after having sex.

In fact that is what happened. Except you got the roles reversed. I understand your bias though as it is common but that isnt how I roll. Always respect, my daddy taught me to treat women properly and I make mistakes like everyone, but casual sex isnt my idea of a good time.

Women can be just as hurtful as men can, though some say even more.

It is equality in it's own way I suppose. Women get a bum rap if they sleep with many people but men are often celebrated. In this situation you generally only hear from women upset over the fact that a man found a way into their heart(and parts beyond) only to abandon them shortly thereafter. This site has shown me that anything vile men can do, women can do just as well if not better. For anyone, male or female, that has had this happen to them you have my honest sympathy. It is not the way humans should treat one another. Keep the peace, Keep the faith, Keep the honor!

SophiaGrace said:

My feminism detector is going *bip* *bip* *bip*

Girls can screw us over as much as we can.

Read Neil Strauss's 'The Game'. It wont change your life but it's useful. And fun to read too.

There is no magic trick to find love... when i was 25 i was so desperate that i settled for a man, he was good to me in many ways, but he was an alcoholic. I wanted children and didnt want to be alone so i settled. I dont regret anything, but at some point i had to get out and experience real love, because i felt so empty. I dated alot through dating sites, theres alot of freaks there, but i was lucky enough to meet my boyfriend just as i was about to give up. When we met it was instant chemetry and a feeling of knowing we belong together.
I hope you find her :)

Sadly many of the replies here missed my point. Yes I had sex but as I said it didn't change anything. If I allowed it, and I did for a little while, she would renforce my distrust in women. She told me she loved me and I believed it. Sometimes our own desires blind us to the truth. Looking back on it I knew that she was a liar and a fake but I guess I really was that desperate and ignored what my intuition told me.

I know I've posted this before, but it works so well here!

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back