A problem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claudia

Reaction score
I'm sorry that this has to be my first post but I feel I need to talk about it somehow. Also sorry it's a tad long. :p

Well, it all started a few weeks ago when my boyfriend broke up with me, his reason being, in essence, that he didn't like me any more and I wasn't as amazing as he'd first thought. We carried on talking for a while but then I cut off contact with him as I found out he had cheated on me with his ex-girlfriend because I wasn't sexual enough for him. This hurt a lot as he had gotten really defensive before when I expressed worries that he might cheat on me (he had done certain things in the past). He also promised me a million times that he would never do that and would never try to force me into anything I didn't want to do, as I'm rather inexperienced. My friends were supportive but after a day or two it felt like everyone's attitude was "just get over it" and I didn't want to bother anybody by complaining about it. It was really difficult losing him as it felt like I'd finally met somebody who was like me and I considered him a best friend but he treated me so badly.

Anyway, I had my friends to fall back on and was feeling pretty happy until a couple of days ago. I had this little blog where I wrote down all my feelings that I thought were too silly to share with people. I wrote on there about a friend that I was jealous of her as she always has guys who like her. She found it and got majorly hacked off at me as she thought I was implying she 'got around' (I truly wasn't). One of her friends said some very hurtful things to me. Now I can't face them at school and I spend all my breaktimes studying in the library on my own. It's only been a little while but I feel so lonely and ostracised. It feels like they never liked me in the first place because this has happened once before and nobody stood up for me then.

I remember when one of our other friends broke up with her boyfriend. They went over to her house with chocolate and ice cream and I felt so, so sad because I knew they would never do that for me. I know I shouldn't have written about people's lives on the internet but I think the way they're treating me isn't entirely fair. I think I am by nature quite a sweet person and I would never say anything to deliberately hurt a friend. Opinions would be much appreciated ^-^

*hugs claudia*

aw man I'm so sorry about what happened with your boyfriend that is really terrible, blogs are good, maybe next time try to keep it more anyonomous,

I feel like i ad relatively similar frieds in high school, that i was just there as a tag along, and they wouldn't ever do something for me, i spent most of my lunches in my later years in highschool in the library or somewhere similar, and i know life feels like ti sucks right now, but it won't always time will go by and you'll meet new people and hopefully things will go better,

it's not the end hang in there

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs claudia*

aw man I'm so sorry about what happened with your boyfriend that is really terrible, blogs are good, maybe next time try to keep it more anyonomous,

I feel like i ad relatively similar frieds in high school, that i was just there as a tag along, and they wouldn't ever do something for me, i spent most of my lunches in my later years in highschool in the library or somewhere similar, and i know life feels like ti sucks right now, but it won't always time will go by and you'll meet new people and hopefully things will go better,

it's not the end hang in there

:)

She found it because I had the link in my signature on another forum and a friend of mine who uses it must have been reading it. Not a fantastically intelligent idea, I must admit. But thanks for your help, I'll be leaving school really soon so will hopefully be able to make some more friends ^-^

Just curious, what do you think her reaction would be if she found this? Could it clear things up do you think?

As for the guy, sounds worthless... Cheating is pathetic ._.

If she found this she'd probably kill me...is it possible to delete posts? 0.o
He is rather worthless. He used to crack my fingers even though I asked him not to do it many times because it hurt.

Latest posts

Back