A second chat room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skorian said:
*Looks around at all the monkey turds thrown and smeared all over*

*Sighs*

This is the problem with honeysuckle slinging... It just simply doesn't accomplish a thing. Unless you call poo stains an accomplishment.

And if I am wrong and missed something. Please do tell what has been accomplished. I really want to know.

What could anyone possibly learn from this?

Skorian, you have to let the puss run out before you can heal a wound. Let it ride. It will die down and things will be normal. That is one thing I can say always happens in this forum.

Sanal said:
Steel said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:
Boooooriiiiiiing. You got any Pringles left from last night Sanal?

LMAO... i have brownies

LoL, heeeeell yeah. Sanal know how it's done.
Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney.

Whats with the racist comments

NVM dude.. inside jokes.. and brownie is a racist term? didnt know that seriously but guess since i am one, i can use it right?..

Im talking about what Robin said, I dont really care myself but Im not the whole Asian population.

I believe it is a personal joke that Sanal and Robin have running between them. However, perhaps its better kept to less public places, as it can be easily misconstrued, as indeed it has here.

Just to make it more clear

This is a brownie

Brownie_600w.jpg

****, I want a Brownie Sunday now.

Naleena said:
Skorian said:
*Looks around at all the monkey turds thrown and smeared all over*

*Sighs*

This is the problem with honeysuckle slinging... It just simply doesn't accomplish a thing. Unless you call poo stains an accomplishment.

And if I am wrong and missed something. Please do tell what has been accomplished. I really want to know.

What could anyone possibly learn from this?

Skorian, you have to let the puss run out before you can heal a wound. Let it ride. It will die down and things will be normal. That is one thing I can say always happens in this forum.

If you say so, however, I think it is much more like this game then anything else. Monkey poop fight

Honestly, once actual just insults start flying it's no different then two rams buting heads. About the only thing that becomes of it is brain damage and MR.

Sometimes, however, the wound is so deep that removing all the pus will involve the loss of a limb.

I am closing this thread. Further actions may be involved.

Skorian said:
[Honestly, once actual just insults start flying it's no different then two rams buting heads. About the only thing that becomes of it is brain damage and MR.

Maybe so but, for now, I have to stand my ground. I don't let anyone run over me or people I care about.

May Karma judge all my words and the other words spoken here in this thread. May what goes around come around.
vuélvalo
vuélvalo
vuélvalo

punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:
Boooooriiiiiiing. You got any Pringles left from last night Sanal?

LMAO... i have brownies

LoL, heeeeell yeah. Sanal know how it's done.
Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney.

Whats with the racist comments

NVM dude.. inside jokes.. and brownie is a racist term? didnt know that seriously but guess since i am one, i can use it right?..

Im talking about what Robin said, I dont really care myself but Im not the whole Asian population.
well we all nick named each other before sometime and i m "brownie/browny" and he is giant swede (swede is a vegetable)

so nothing with racism...

"Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney"

Its racism to anyone not in on the joke, and Steel explained correctly.

Btw im not having a dig at you dude :)
Well lol I seriously didnt know that it was a racist term but as he is referring it to a food i m sure he meant it as a joke

Drake said:
Well since you want to call me a back stabber, Eve you can thank your sister for getting you aired out. I asked Eve an opinion on a certain girl from ALL. Eve had never talked to this girl, period. Had never spoken a word to her. The only thing she had to make judgements on where the great things I told Eve about this young lady and the 13 posts she had on the forum (none of which justified what eve said). What did Eve say? Well she called this person full of herself, full of honeysuckle and fake...wow a little harsh I know. So I said to her "what makes you say that?" Eve proceeded to get angry with me because I wouldn't trust her, even though her statement was solely based on what she called "Womans Intuition" that's how this all started.

I wasn’t going to post here at all, as you aren’t worthy of my time. But, I decided to post, because you brought the other forum member into this. Because I don’t think it’s fair to possibly damage an innocent person’s reputation, with what could have been lies, I will refrain from exposing you for the liar you are. If I were to post here, the things that YOU told me in reference to this person, it could possibly embarrass them. Since you have told anyone who will listen, supposed things I’ve said about this person, many people know exactly to whom you are referring. If the other forum member wants to know what you told me about her, I will be glad to relay your comments to her in PM, not here on this forum. I think she would be pretty surprised. The reason for my anger, was that you wouldn't stop asking my opinions on all the girls that you talked to on line. I had already told you I didn't want to give my opinion. You insisted. As for the other ridiculous drivel you’ve been spewing, I won’t even bother to comment. People know you for what you are, I need not tell them. I warned you about people who lived in glass houses, Drake.

This thread is DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back