a synopsis of modern dating life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
I think the problem is that some guys actually believe that women want a stalker guy and wouldn't possibly ever go for the first guy. 
I'm sorry, but if you honestly believe that's how the world (and women) works, that should show you at least part of what your problem is.

it most certainly does currently work that way as i am all too well aware of from my many years of total failure & rejection.  of course not all women are like this but perhaps the vast majority are.  i thought things may get better as i got older but even older women demand men of a certain height & looks level and are not willing to settle for "lesser" men.  as a man who has not had a single date in over 7 years due entirely to my lack of height & at best average face, all the anecdotal evidence to the contrary are the complete opposite from my own personal experience.

4No1 said:
But it's not about the women, it's about people. Some men also want the 'second' girls don't they?
I really doubt most women wait for the nice-and rich-looking but stupid/agressive/greedy/all in one men.

I've also tried a service like Match com and most men do the same: care only about the photo. So I deceided, that most people there can't read or can't understand the words or are bots(classification of the photos is easier than understaing the speach if someone needs more action on the site) or may be they are there to watch nice photos, anyway the expample was unrepresentative.

I also think that if the first had a strange clothes/was untidy/without some front teeth at least this would make more sence, because he's quite a nice guy.

So I agree with the above that guys think women want stalker and also the second proble is that some guys don't even notice the 'first' girls. There shoud be one in the video for a balance, btw)

By the way, here I mostly hear that women are interested only in money and men only in appearance. It seems, that the preferences depends on the culture.

And I know this feeling very well. I do my best not to believe that most men are not noticing you untill you fit their high standards of female attractiveness. Because our brain sometimes work so that we prefer to notice only the things confirming our beliefs and what if I am looking in the wrong place just to stay lonely? Also I believe that there would be less lonely people if we could stop blaiming each other(men vs women in this case) and begin to notice the people that are interested in us and not only those who are not.

i can't speak for other men but my standards are not high (not that it matters since i can't remember the last time i actually had options).  as long as a women is physically fit and feminine i usually find her attractive.  personally i would much prefer a women with a very fit body & average face over a women who is stunning facially but has an average body.  getting a great physique is mostly a matter of effort, dedication & hard work so is possible for most people through a clean diet & excercise.  women, on the other hand, for the most part greatly value height & face when it comes to what they find attractive in men and these are entirely based on genetics so there is no way to change or improve them.

Latest posts

Back