A Thought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melofsalem

Reaction score
Old, sweet, blue eyes. Oceanpools at noon bathed in sunshine, ya know? My fiery red bride. Once dearest... Once beloved... Two decades in the making, our love. Four more colorful ones in this gray world; each on their way to happiness, despite us. We are blessed. One thousand blue phosphorescent clouds blanketing the sky; bright, opaque tesla coil sparks stretched out infinitely until it reaches its own embrace one thousand times encompassing our little ones, and protected under the wings of The Almighty and His legions upon legions of Angels; smiling at the miracle of us is how I see our love. And tenfold... That's how I saw you... Now you've become an angel forever stuck in your traps, buried in the bloody snow, you've fallen' into. I'm sorry your hurting... But you lied. You reap ashes. Your sadness makes you sick. Please stop this. I will always be there for you; I've forgiven all of it. I thrown it out of my mind (Lord willing with every movement across this screen) all across the sky; into the place of paid prices; at the feet of Christ. And lord knows I have all these faults, so many I'm overcome with sorrow sometimes (but dammit, I do my best; I've always tried and never given up). You've finally lost me; you gave me away too many times. I'm surprised at my foolish resolve. For the sake of them and you, I hurt my body and mind, but the Spirit in me is pure love and life. I still love you and it lights me on fire into the night with tears. I'm still here, fighting... Even for you. What's done can not be undone, yet I'm not undone. Oh, I'm covered in my own blood; you cut deep this time. God grant us both grace and forgiveness as you always do.
I can never be with you; my trust rotted and was trampled darlin. Run down by your hurt and hate. How long did it take to rebuild last time? Remember the damage? And your beautiful confession. It ended and we began again. And what about your promises? They fly right out of your mouth for free. Do they even go anywhere? The little ones; the ones you hurt. You soil their future with for your pride. You know me. I pray you find what you're looking for. Just take out the knife and clasp your hands together. Here comes that "Long, slow goodbye. "

Latest posts

Back