a week to cry and miss her

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davechaos

Reaction score
Well my partner has reached a key part of her life...she has to face up to all the punches, kicks and abuse she has taken and realise that none of it is down to her. Her ex's treated her dreadfully.

She is going away next week for a week to write down all the things that she needs to to help get rid of these demons. I am very proud of what she is facing up to in her life.

I am very proud that she will share this with me by e-mail and that she wants only her and I to know about what she is thinking and feeling.

I am so worried about how I am going to survive for a week. I miss her dreadfully when I don't see her for one day...for 7 days? I need you all to help me out as I have no close friends to fall back on...I have this website and little else.

I know this may sound very pathetic to many of you but it is my worry...my loneliness is very painful right now...and she hasn't gone yet.

It's not pathetic and loneliness is painful. Glad this site is helping.

You sound very caring and considerate of others feelings and problems.Hope your partner can move on from all the bad things that have happened, know you will support her all the way.

I will try. I am going through counselling myself for my fear of rejection and insecurity so it is a strange time...I feel insecure when she is not here and this will be worse next week...but I have to help her through her demons and this means I will gladly suffer to get her through this.

hey dave :) you seemed like a lovely person tonight and your more than welcome to come back in the chat for some company this week :D

Hi Dave :)
We are here to support you. If you get lonely for company, there is always chat. Also, it might be nice to plan something special for when she returns. Like figuring out something creative and different. That might help you stay busy so your not so miserable : ) Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back