About Yesterday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I sit here wondering if I should write this at all. There are some thing I want to address so that everyone is perfectly clear on where I stand. A friend of mine last night told me my reputation had been comprimised and another that the more I went on the worser I got. I do not appologize for standing up for what I believe or for who I believe in. I do appologize for letting my temper get to the point that I started acting like a child. While most things that were said didn't phase me, a few did. The other party accomplished some of what he set out to do. I actually went home and cried over what he said. Pretty silly huh? Considering all the other things in the world that are worthy of tears, my ego is not one of them. I like to think myself above getting hurt but, I guess I am not. But ya know what? When you jump in the fire you have to take the consequences of getting burned. No use to gripe about what you willing got yourself into. One thing that really bothered me was the comment that people thought I was an angel and that they would be shocked to see how I talked to the other party. (comment made by that party incase your wondering) I want to make it very clear (just incase there is any truth to that) I never came to this forum and claimed to be anything - especially an angel. I never wanted to be up on a pedastal. I only asked that I be accepted or me, nothing more. I always said that we are human and sooner or later we f*ck up. Yesterday was my day because I let my anger get the best of me. I don't ask for forgiveness and the only thing I have ever hoped for was accptance to be a human being with human emotions. I have always been tolerant of others except a select few. Anyone who knows me knows that I utterly despise arrogance, predjudice, deciet, and above all else ABUSE and willful harm to other people. These things are inexcusable. Yesterday was not the first time that I have gotten into an argument over these issues. I never talk nice to anyone who is blantantly like that and anyone who reads my posts knows that. Some things I believe in so strongly that I can't let them slide because they are my convictions. They are who I am. Would I be true to myself by pretending it didn't matter? I don't think so. Is there a better way to cope with this? I don't know.

OK. As far as my reputation goes, it's nothing more than what someone thinks about me. Some of you will still like me after this and others won't. It is what it is. I can't say I care if anyone thinks less of me for getting into an argument or having a naked butt pic. To think that all the good things I have done have been invalidated by that is ludicrous. I am still the same person I have always been. SO in that respect, I don't care what anyone thinks. I know who I am and I have never tried to be anyone else. When I came to this forum it was only with a good heart and good intentions. I wanted to help people and find companionship. I sought ways to be of assistance to other people because I cared. It wasn't for some vain "angel" status but because the people here are worthy of happiness and I see myself in them. I understand a lot about hurt and pain. I also understand about abusers. I still hope the people here find happiness but, I am no loner sure of my role in that and if I should continue at ALL. There are plenty of capable, loving people here to help anyone that needs support. I can't lie and say that I don't have a sour taste in my mouth from yesterday. I am uncertain if I should be here. Today I feel cynical and I haven't known that feeling in a long time. I have nothing left to give to anyone today. Hell, I don't even know if this is coherent. I just want to be alone after finishing this..........

You always deserved a hell lot better free-time working-place than this place ever was. For all the things You did for others, things that i know will keep a good memory of You here for a long time, the least i can do is to do something that You brought to this place. A gesture that made everyone within those parenthesizes feel like someone really cared:

~~~~((((((((NALEENA))))))))~~~~

For anyone else interested in the same salute:
Code:
[align=center][color=#009900][size=2]~~~~[/size][/color][size=3][color=#800080](((((((([/color][color=#FF00BB]NALEENA[/color][color=#800080]))))))))[/color][/size][color=#009900][size=2]~~~~[/size][/color][/CENTER]
[/align]​

Naleena said:
I sit here wondering if I should write this at all. There are some thing I want to address so that everyone is perfectly clear on where I stand. A friend of mine last night told me my reputation had been comprimised and another that the more I went on the worser I got. I do not appologize for standing up for what I believe or for who I believe in. I do appologize for letting my temper get to the point that I started acting like a child. While most things that were said didn't phase me, a few did. The other party accomplished some of what he set out to do. I actually went home and cried over what he said. Pretty silly huh? Considering all the other things in the world that are worthy of tears, my ego is not one of them. I like to think myself above getting hurt but, I guess I am not. But ya know what? When you jump in the fire you have to take the consequences of getting burned. No use to gripe about what you willing got yourself into. One thing that really bothered me was the comment that people thought I was an angel and that they would be shocked to see how I talked to the other party. (comment made by that party incase your wondering) I want to make it very clear (just incase there is any truth to that) I never came to this forum and claimed to be anything - especially an angel. I never wanted to be up on a pedastal. I only asked that I be accepted or me, nothing more. I always said that we are human and sooner or later we f*ck up. Yesterday was my day because I let my anger get the best of me. I don't ask for forgiveness and the only thing I have ever hoped for was accptance to be a human being with human emotions. I have always been tolerant of others except a select few. Anyone who knows me knows that I utterly despise arrogance, predjudice, deciet, and above all else ABUSE and willful harm to other people. These things are inexcusable. Yesterday was not the first time that I have gotten into an argument over these issues. I never talk nice to anyone who is blantantly like that and anyone who reads my posts knows that. Some things I believe in so strongly that I can't let them slide because they are my convictions. They are who I am. Would I be true to myself by pretending it didn't matter? I don't think so. Is there a better way to cope with this? I don't know.

OK. As far as my reputation goes, it's nothing more than what someone thinks about me. Some of you will still like me after this and others won't. It is what it is. I can't say I care if anyone thinks less of me for getting into an argument or having a naked butt pic. To think that all the good things I have done have been invalidated by that is ludicrous. I am still the same person I have always been. SO in that respect, I don't care what anyone thinks. I know who I am and I have never tried to be anyone else. When I came to this forum it was only with a good heart and good intentions. I wanted to help people and find companionship. I sought ways to be of assistance to other people because I cared. It wasn't for some vain "angel" status but because the people here are worthy of happiness and I see myself in them. I understand a lot about hurt and pain. I also understand about abusers. I still hope the people here find happiness but, I am no loner sure of my role in that and if I should continue at ALL. There are plenty of capable, loving people here to help anyone that needs support. I can't lie and say that I don't have a sour taste in my mouth from yesterday. I am uncertain if I should be here. Today I feel cynical and I haven't known that feeling in a long time. I have nothing left to give to anyone today. Hell, I don't even know if this is coherent. I just want to be alone after finishing this..........

I still think you are an angel. If standing for yourself makes anyone bad then you are not even in the list of bad people in the forum, the same list where I will be in the top level, acting like a teen. You were to the point and defending yourself in the best way you could have done that. I still dont see anything childish in that considering the fact that most who were posting in that thread were arguing by standing in the same level. Good reputation is difficult to gain and eazy to lose but a reputation of "an angel" is rare to get and **** difficult to lose. Considering your dedication and the time you put in coming to this forum and helping people means a lot and no one can say that a person like this is even a level lower than "angel" and that too only for the reason that you stood for yourself.

Showing your ass to somebody is purely your choice and nobody has any say over it. If you had posted in the forum, a public place, then we can say its bad. But showing it to somebody in PM is definitely with their will and if they had any problem they shouldn't have accepted it or had said it then and there and made the matter close in pms. Its your personal life and just because your "private chat" is now known to everyone else, doesn't make your reputation go down. People should be ashamed to post/mention private chats in a public place and besides consider themselves lucky to be in such a big level of friendship with you to get into a chat like that.

I still say your reps are above everyone else in this forum. Every single person.

Edit: Typo

That was very nice Sanal. And all true, as always when it comes from You.

~~~~((((((((NALEENA))))))))~~~~

Naleena, You have done nothing to be ashamed off. So you had some fun on cam or sent a cheeky picher. who hasn't? I know I have. We all are human. This makes you normal and from your past posts I think there is a lot that thought you was not normal.

God if I had a pound for every time I showed my ass after a drink I would be a lot better of lol

To me your as well respected now as you have always been.

I hope you decide to stay. If not I well have to post my ass and its not a pleasant sight :p Acctroly I have a nice ass lol Well maybe :D

When someone falls down we help them up, that's how its supposed to work, now its our turn to help you up

*hugs*

Bluey said:
Naleena, You have done nothing to be ashamed off. So you had some fun on cam or sent a cheeky picher. who hasn't?

Exactly.. Its a human nature and nothing bad in it and people should really be ashamed to post/mention private 'chats' in a public place as I said earlier.

Naleena said:

OK, let me be perfectly clear on something: Drake wasn't initially after Naleena, he was after ME. And he need not deny it, simply because he freely admitted it in his posts. Naleena was defending ME when she was attacked by him. He couldn't get me, because I flatly refused to post a comment, thereby feeding his anger. As most of you know, Naleena is my sister, in real life. So, due to her defending a family member, she put herself in the line of fire. That should be seen for what it is - a selfless act of kindness. Not everyone realizes that the "fight" was actually between the author of that thread and myself, not Naleena. But, it's rather hard to fight with someone that won't fight back, isn't it? Hence, him taking out his anger on Naleena. I don't think that her reputation will suffer one bit, as she thinks it will. You can't tarnish somehting that shines as brightly as she does, as a person. The countless people that she has helped on this forum is proof of who she is. Nobody believes the drivel that was spewed on that thread yesterday. ANd it was ME who told Naleena that she was "getting worse." She misunderstood what I said. I meant that she was getting more and more upset, as the posts went on. It's why I asked for the thread to be closed. It's one thing for me to sit back and take abuse, but Naleena didn't deserve it.
From me to you, Sister...
Your selfless act of compassion and kindness (for me) did not go un-noticed. And for that act, I thank you. Your loyalty is priceless.

(((((Naleena))))))

One of these nights..babe
One of these nights.
We're going to find out pretty mama..what turns on the lights
The full moon is calling , the fever is hot
And the wicked wind whisper and moan.
You got your deamons, you got desires...
But I got a few of my own...:p

Ooooooo....someone to be kind to in between the dark and the light.

I been searching the duaghter of the devil himself.
I been seraching for an angle in white.
I been waiting for a woman who's a little of both...
I can feel her...but she's no where in site.
Ooooo...loneliness will find you in between the wrong and the right.
Coming right behind you...I swear I'm going to find you one of these nights.

[youtube]3ZfSLsiit28[/youtube]

I Love you...Nalee

What you give

(((Naleena)))

I hope you are feeling better. and that you know we are your family and there is hardly anything at all that you can do to make yourself less of an angel to us.

:(

I'm really sorry that all happened Naleena. No one is perfect, but that does't mean we are flawed.

Everyone makes mistakes and sometimeswe all crack, ( i've cracked too, and well i'm just going to call it my month of being pissed off) But i don't want that to be the focus of my life anymore. All the wonderful posts you have made here greatly outweigh and outshine one crack.

I hope you don't leave, you have always been so kind and comforting to me and so many others here when we were in need

no matter what anyone says you are a very good person

*hugs*

:)

Latest posts

Back