Adios

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jocsaint

Reaction score
Well, everybody. It's been real. I think time for me to get up out of this place. I haven't been active here for a while here, and I only come back off and on to check my mailbox, which is usually empty anyway.

Some of you have been nice. Some of you haven't been so nice. To avoid drama, I won't go in detail. I sincerely wish everyone the best regardless, as I'm not the type to hold grudges. Catch you all on the flip side. Later.

I'm sorry to see another member leaving, but you do what you've got to do. I hope you find what you're looking for and i wish you all the best for the future.

I always had the impression that the forums were mainly about discussion, support and advice, with social networking a distant second. Some people would, but that's probably not why most of us are here, so you shouldn't take a lack of response or initiation personally. Well, good luck.

A forum by definition is a social place. If the forum hasn't helped you feel better than you're better off without it. Though I'd still stay stick around. Either way good luck.

Sorry to hear about people not being nice. Good idea to drop it. You'd only get into trouble for saying anything. Take care~

Latest posts

Back