adult penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prabu1953 said:
hi my friend iam frienldy prbau chenani india life is full and enljoyable and kils lonlines sonly we get like minded comfortable sharing friend in life.sharign worreis lproblms day to day work stress, strain feelings. all to be shred with friend who advice suggesta nd cooeprte make life smootha ndhappy
ifu lookingfor nic e lovable friend in life pls reply no limit no rules between friends
all realtionshp given by mom, but god gives friendly relation so it is ncie and strength.
hoping fr yr mail to continue stillw elive
prabu fr friendship
mail. [email protected]

Hi my friend, my name is prabu chenani. I'm from India. Life is full of enjoyable things, like friends that can kill loneliness, if we find the right like minded friends that we feel comfortable sharing life experiences with. Sharing worries, problem, day to day stuff, work stress, strain feelings, things like that. All of this can be shared with friends who can give advice, suggestions, and co-operation, to make life go smoother and make us happy.
If you are looking for a nice and loveable friend in life, please reply to me. There are no limits or rules between friends. All relationships are given by mom, but God strengthens the relationships for us.
Hoping for your mail to continue correspondence.
Prabu for president2016.

Latest posts

Back