Advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

Does anybody in here need advice on how to meet girls. I'm sure most of you guys have had little success with women, so I think I already know that answer. I used to have serious problems meeting girls, but I took a serious look at my life and studied psychology trying to learn how to change my life. I have had unbridled success lately, and I am eager to talk to some people that seek help. And this is free. I'm not one of those losers that tries to advertise a book on how to date. So if you'r interested reply. Thanks.

That's great. Thanks a million. I need all the help that I could get lol!

Well I completely welcome the opportunity to help as many of you guys as I can. What would you say is your biggest problem with the opposite sex? Have you ever had success with the opposite sex? What do you think is the number one reason why your lonely? Reply when you can.

I am someone who needs help with girls. A lot of help. Lets start with me not being able to look them in my eye. They all intimidate me!

Great idea, lonely guy.

I've succeeded only once. I mean, only once I've been into a relationship (albeit really unhealthy) with a woman that lasted for a couple months as long as I remember.

I think the main reason why I'm lonely is I don't really fit in "normal" social life. I'm shy, insecure, lacking confidence, and I don't like myself.

What would you suggest me to do?

Latest posts

Back