After You Die, What Would You Want To Be Remembered For?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the most compassionate people in life hardly get recognition unless they are Saints or die for their belief (Martyrs) my great grandfather died in such a way he would help runaway slaves find refuge as well as being devote in his religion (I don't have a religious belief system) but I can feel that compassion he died for, he was lynched for saving a slave from being beaten to death. I would like to be known for my compassion to my fellow man (but then again, I suppose that will only ever happen for those I impact) and that is truly great for me, I would be content with just that.

I was thinking about this last night, I want to be remembered for being a good mum and wife… but I have no kids and im not married 😅 better order a husband on ebay or something 😂
^ AND if you get one from China it'll only work for a couple months, start smoking, and be completely worthless after that. Ha! ha!

I was thinking about this last night, I want to be remembered for being a good mum and wife… but I have no kids and im not married 😅 better order a husband on ebay or something 😂
I'm on the internet. I'm a husband. Would you like for me to forward you an order form? I mean, will any old husband do? Because I'm pretty much any old husband.

You really are a glutton for punishment.
Well, considering there probably isn't anything once we die and life is all we got, one might also think a coward. It's kind of left to personal interpretation. Let's just say I'm not in a hurry to stop breathing 😉

I'll remember you! I'll tell my grandkids about youuuu

I want to be remembered as the girl who never asked for anything 😇
One continues to live in other's memories. So, if you remember me then I'll be stuck in limbo until you die. I'll be like, God, blink me into nothingness. Sorry, Finished, Cen still remembers you so I can't.

Then all the famous ancient people would start screaming, Hey! New Guy! Try being in people's memories for hundreds of years! Try being in limbo that long before you start complaining. Suck it up butter cup! You'll get released way before any of us!

See all the turmoil it'll cause me. Ha! ha!

Latest posts

Back