Again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did you stop taking it then?
When pred fails to stop or reduce proteinuria then the patient is considered to be resistant to it. The disease prognosis somewhat depends on it.

This drug is good against proteinuria. I don't know what your doc's management plan is. As far as i have studied, prednisolone resistant patients are switched to Ciclosporin. There are other secondline drugs as well.
Anyway i really wish you soon find someone to have a life with. Hope you live a long and happy life :)
You are a fighter :)

BrokenInside said:
This drug is good against proteinuria. I don't know what your doc's management plan is. As far as i have studied, prednisolone resistant patients are switched to Ciclosporin. There are other secondline drugs as well.
Anyway i really wish you soon find someone to have a life with. Hope you live a long and happy life :)
You are a fighter :)

I need to be other wise my condition will get to me, unfortunately I am not.

I am hoping that a sense of commitment can change that.

I am sure you are. Just don't lose hope!
It will definitely have a positive effect on your will power. You are not alone. We are with you and we want to see you healthy. You can be an inspiration for many of us. Please fight back!

I agree with BrokenInside. Let's do this together, I'm fighting stuff too. So are the others here. We can be happy people, if we choose to be, I believe.

Latest posts

Back