Age of members?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi-
I'm 39.
I've had friends come and go over the years, I think it's the natural course of things. I did have a falling out with a dear friend a few years ago but found her on facebook, apologized and we're back in contact, thankfully. Over the past 20 years, there are maybe 3-4 people that I've stayed friends with long-term and they are like family to me. But if you've lost contact with most of the people that you were friends with 5-10 years ago, I think that's just normal.

Teresa

Peeps ~ You can go your User CP and enter the year of your birth so that your profile will show your age. The month and day aren't required. Your age will update automatically. LGH:)

37 - two, maybe three friends of 15 years in other countries, one friend in another city, two relatives, one who understands me and one who doesn't, facebook is saving my mental health with some daily small interactions with people I have only met a few times, still I feel very lonely.. some people need more people than other people, I guess

31 going on 17. I still have contact with a few school friends but I have no close friend any more. This place has helped me a lot in relieving the loneliness of being friendless.

A new life said:
I love your sig line, "boring people to tears since 1958" :)
I should change mine to "getting blank looks since 1968"

(Which reflects the reason I am alone: a serious interest in life, the universe, and everything.)

I've got one friend that I've known for 15 years but I rarely see anymore (thank you life) and another friend (this one online) that I've known for 4 years and I talk to daily. That's it.

Trying to change that with this site but it's going to take time.

lonely_visionary - perhaps we should just call you Deep Thought?

I'm a month shy of turning th... A month shy of th... of th... I'm a month shy of turning a year older than twenty-nine.

I said:
lonely_visionary - perhaps we should just call you Deep Thought?
LOL - that would be so appropriate: Deep Thought took millions of years to find the ultimate answer, then found the answer was only the beginning. That's like me and my crazy ideas.

Shortley to be 37. How the years fly by the older you get! The way I`m thinkin atm that`s not such a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back